Leaving africa

Hi there, My name is candy, yes that a real Name, See My Story all started when I moved from Africa, oh I forgot to tell you, I'm from Africa, let get back to the story, in Africa we don't get to see plane often so when we do we have this special song we sing, " airplane to lo, to lo oo to lo ba mi Qi iya mi Eleko, Eleko miji to fu mi" this song is in my native language, geez I forgot to tell you that too, I speak two languages, my first language is Yoruba and the second is English, So you could imagine how I felt the moment my mom told us we were traveling, we planned for 2 years, yes you heard me 2 years, people assume it easy but once you experience it you will know what I mean, it took us four days to get here, we rode two planes, yes planes, no we didn't bring lion or any animals,no we didn't drink dirty water in Africa, I don't know what they are teaching you guys in school but I get asked this questions frequently, during the trip, we stopped at some many place but I can only remember two places Oklahoma and Washington DC, I only remember this because I went through hell in Washington DC and it was so much fun in Oklahoma, trust me when I say fun, I mean FUN, we got to see some scary stuff for Halloween, oh and we came during Halloween time, they was this big teddy bear I wanted, we got to swing and watch two teen couples cuddle and kiss, no we weren't a creep, we just find it funny looking at them, because back in Africa you couldn't have  a boyfriend until you were in college and we call in university and we call high school college, so it was really trilling, But nothing in this world could have prepare me for what what coming next.