chapter 12

Lucia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i awoke, i was in my bed, Josh was in his little nest. i yawned and got up, looking around the room tiredly. everything was where it was meant to be, but something felt wrong. i got up and walked over to the window. i looked at the woods that surrounded the pack house. i was just about to turn and go back to bed, but was stopped. i took a deep inhale of breath, there was a very sweet and alluring scent in the air. i walked out of my room and down the stairs, following the delicious scent. i walked outside and then out the gate. i soon found myself in the middle of a forest that i didn't know. it wasn't the forest surrounding the pack house, this forest had a different scent. i looked around for a bit, smelling the air to see if i could catch that smell again, but i couldn't, the smell was gone. i decided to sit down next to a large tree. i soon found myself falling asleep.

i was startled awake by a rustling noise, i stood up quickly and looked up, the rustling was from above me. i walked back slowly, trying not to make a sound. i heard a rustling behind me, so i spun around, but know one was there, i then felt a slight pain in my neck. i pulled whatever was stuck in my neck out and looked at it, there was a little bit of blue liquid in the needle that i was holding, i guess that the rest of the strange liquid was now in me. i started to feel dizzy, i tried to run, but couldn't, i fell, but was caught by someone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucia's dream

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in a clearing, the sky was blue, no clouds to be seen. I looked down and all I saw was flowers, they were everywhere on the ground. I sat down and started picking them. I heard some one next to me and looked up, "FELICITA!!!" I yelled and jumped into the red haired girls arms. I couldn't remember much, but I did know that this girl was my friend and protector. She sat down and I sat In her lap. We stayed like that for a long time, until I heard someone calling my name. I looked up and saw that it was a man in his late twenty's.

This man had black eyes and short black hair. I didn't want to go so I stayed in falicita's lap. I looked back over at the man and saw that a woman was walking to him, she gave him a quick kiss and then looked over at me. She had white hair and white eyes. She motioned for me to come to her, I did.

I walked up to her and she bent down to my little 4 year old height. "Listen Lucia, you can't stay out her anymore ok, the son of the king of a very far away land has come to meet you. One day he is going to be your husband. We know you like it out here but the boy can't come out here because he does not like flowers. We know you love them, but this is for the kingdom, alright." I started to cry, I loved flowers, they were one of the only things i was aloud to enjoy, and now they were being taken from me. " she looked at the woman and said " but I love the flowers, mommy." The woman, who I only now recognised, looked at me sadly and said " I know, sweety, I know" the man then went to pick me up, but missed as i ran back and gave falicita a hug. Falicita picked me up and carried me back to the castle as i fell asleep.

-------------------------- 

End of dream 

--------------------------

I awoke with a pain in my leg, I looked down and saw that there was a large cut on it. I looked up and realised that I was now in a cage in a dark room.

--------- 

Dun dun duuuunnnnnn

Yep, probably wondering what was with that dream. Well I'm not telling (well not yet)

Anyway, sorry for not updating, but I've been busy with work and stuff, I mean, it's like my first job. Oh and I'm already being bullied there. 

But still 

I'll update sooner hopefully

Vote 

Comment 

Fan

And yeah

I LOVE THE SHOW FRIENDS.

=D 

Smiley face