Behind The Screens

I was walking into my dorm. It was cheaper to have a roommate, so I have, well, a roommate. I have a pretty good feeling it'll be a male (they like gender separation). After I got all unpacked, another boy walked in. He had some large round glasses to match his big green eyes. He had a bird's nest for hair, but it looked soft. An olive-y complexion, with a small dusting of freckles on his cheeks.

"Are you Harry Potter?" I asked out of curiosity. He nodded. I had to look down, he was quite small-at least from my view.

He walked over to the bunk beds so I asked, "Are you a top or bottom?" Innocent question, if you take it the right way. He turned a shade of red. I have a feeling he didn't take it correctly.

"Wha?"

I shook my head. "Stop being gay, the bunk beds" I teased.

"Stop smirking, i can see you, and, uh, I'll go bottom." He muttered, turning around swiftly, probably hoping I didn't see him grow redder, in which I did.

"Why bottom, is it because you can't reach the top?" I smirked. 3, 2, 1. He's turned back around. I know how to push people's buttons. "Angry?"

His eyes trailed to the side. He sighed and said, "I'm Harry. Harry Potter. What's your name?" He held his hand out.

"Hmm? Oh, Uh, Draco. Draco Malfoy," I shook his hand. "Got an Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter?"

He nodded and showed me his accounts. He had a Tumblr, a Twitter, and a Snapchat. Shoot. This kid was the one person who I've been stalking his Tumblr page.

an: longer this time? (281 words)