Chapter 9

A few months after.....

Zara woke up, stretched, and went inside to check on the well like she always did. She felt sad as she walked over to it. She was just staring into it. She remembered her mom,her dad, and her 4 siblings. She wishes that she could see them again but she gave up hope,she started to cry. Zara heard a door creak,she turned around and saw Akio. "Why are you  crying?"She said.
"Nothing", Zara said while trying to dry her tears. She saw someone coming up from behind her, it was Mrs.Huguri.
"Are you going to get some breakfast?" She asked.
"Yeah i'll be there it a minute," Zara said.
"Ok," Mrs.Huguri said."Come on Akio".
Zara watched as they walked of, then when they were gone she looked back at the well. Then she got up and walked over to the door, and went out and then inside the house. She sat quietly while she ate. After she was done she washed and put her plate away, and went to lay on the couch. She thought to herself,"Its all my fault".
"Hi", a person said.
Zara looked up and saw Jaco.
"Hello",She said.
"What are you thinking about?" Jaco asked.
"Nothing", Zara said as she looked back down.
"Oh, ok", Jaco said, then he walked off.

1 hour later

After an hour of thinking. Zara got up, and went outside again. She went towards the well, she saw Jaco sitting there. She sat down and stared down the well.
"You've been coming here too?" Jaco asked.
"Yeah," Zara said with a sad tone.
"I wish I could go back," Jaco said.
"Me too", Zara said.
"What's happened to you?" Jaco asked.
"What?!" Zara said.
"What happened to the old Zara?"Jaco asked.
"I don't know to be honest",Zara said.

"I wish we could got back to the feudal era", they both thought.
They closed their eyes, then opened them. They saw sky.
Jaco and Zara were happy.
"Bye!" They yelled.
And then jumped down the well.

In the feudal era

Kagome,Inuyasha,Koga, and Ayame sat at the well looking down.
"Do you think they'll ever comeback?" Kagome asked inuyasha.
Before he could answer, they saw hands they reached down and pulled them up.
"Mom,Dad!" Zara and Jaco cried.
They were finally back in the feudal era. They were so happy they greeted their siblings again. Also they got grounded for 2 months. So.....

Well that concludes the story of Inuyasha:The next generation.

Thanks for reading the story. Bye.