doctor oh sehun

WARNING: Hunhan-smut (18+)

So, I was thinking about what should my first imagine be, and I decided on Hunhan!
Enjoy!

His head pounded as if he had been repeatedly hit with a hammer and his shoulders were in convulsions. The pain showed in his eyes and in his every movement and twitch. Luhan inhaled deeply, his breath shaky. He spent the whole day sitting uncomfortably on Kyungsoo's bed while they were finishing their geography essay. Stupid geography, Luhan thought. Kyungsoo was comfortably lying sprawled on his bed with a laptop in his lap. He noticed that his buddy is moody and it worried him.

"Luhan? Are you okay?" his voice was full of concern as he watched Luhan gripping his shoulders in pain.

"I'm fine." But his expression was saying otherwise.

"You know, you can go home. I can finish this." Kyungsoo said with a heart-shaped smile of his. Luhan quickly turned his head toward Kyungsoo, looking at him in confusion, somewhat happy.

"Really?" Kyungsoo nodded approvingly. "Yup. I got this." Luhan cheerfully gave a tight hug to Kyungsoo, almost strangling the younger, before happily jumping of of the bed to pack his stuff.

"Take some medicine for the pain okay?" Kyungsoo shouted as Luhan already made his way out of his apartment. "I will! Thank you again!" he shouted back before closing the door behind him.

The key clicked inside the lock as Luhan proceed to open the front door of the apartment he shared with his boyfriend, Sehun. The door slowly open, creak echoing through the apartment. All the lights were off, what made Luhan confused. It was only 9pm and Sehun would never go to bed until it's pass midnight. He closed the door behind him, trying to make as little noise as possible. Maybe he's just asleep somewhere, Luhan thought, so he made his way upstairs, towards their bedroom.

He silently opened the bedroom door so he wouldn't wake Sehun up. But there was a problem, Sehun wasn't even there. "Where the fuck is that kid?" Luhan mumbled to himself as he put his backpack down next to the bed. He left the room, going downstairs to check the kitchen. That's when he heard a muffled sound. He stopped in his tracks, turning in the direction of the sound. It was very familiar to Luhan, what made chills run through his whole body. It was coming from the living room. Luhan leaned his ear against the door when the sound came again, only this time a bit louder. It was a moan. Luhan shivered before slowly opening the door. His jaw dropped and his pants tightened at the view. His oh-so-perfect boyfriend was sitting on a chair, his pants meeting the floor and his hand digging inside his boxers. He was shirtless, jerking himself off while silently screaming Luhan's name. Luhan closed his eyes and gulped as his own hand met his clothed bulge. That's when a moan slipped over his lips and caught Sehun's attention.

"Luhan?" Sehun stared at him in confusion. Luhan blushed, staring at the floor. "I-I'm home.." he said with an awkward chuckle. Sehun hurriedly stood up and fixed himself before seductively staring at his boyfriend. "I'm glad." he said, making the older pick his embarrassed head up, but before he could, Sehun smashed his lips against Luhan's. Luhan got pinned against the wall with a loud 'thud' as Sehun sucked onto his neck. "S-Sehun ah.." Luhan moaned uncontrollably as the younger found his sensitive spot, smirking while sucking onto his skin harder. Luhan wrapped his legs around Sehun's waist, giving him a chance to grind onto Luhan's hips. Their lips found each other again, kissing passionately. Sehun squeezed Luhan's butt, making him gasp and giving Sehun a chance to insert his tongue into Luhan's mouth.

"Oh god... Stop teasing me." Luhan mumbled, making Sehun pick his head up from Luhan's neck. "You want me that bad huh?" Sehun smirked, grinding harder onto Luhan's hips. The older's breaths became shaky as a tingling sensation grew in the pit of his stomach.

"Yes.. Yes.. I do.." Luhan said, smashing his lips against Sehun's into a messy and hurried kiss. "Please just.." Luhan breathed. "Just what? Tell me Luhannie, just what?" Sehun spoke between sloppy kisses on Luhan's neck and than collar bone. "Fuck me." Luhan breathed desperately. "Please." he pleaded. Sehun needed him as much, because he automatically, with Luhan in his arms, ran toward their bedroom.

In a second, the two boys found themselves on the bed. Luhan was sprawled on the bed with Sehun between his legs. Sehun slowly started unzipping Luhan's pants while sucking and kissing onto his neck. Luhan put his hands up, making it easier for Sehun to take his shirt off. Sehun took Luhan's member in his hand, giving him a few slow pumps before trailing wet kisses down Luhan's chest and stomach until he reached the bottom. Luhan gasped when he felt Sehun's warm and wet mouth wrap around him. His moans filled the darkened room, making Sehun go faster and deeper with each bob of his head.

"Oh god that feels so good.. Ahh.. I'm close... Sehun.." Luhan moaned, his long fingers tangling in Sehun's messy hair. Sehun took Luhan's member whole, the tip of it touching Sehun's throat, at whan Luhan came. His warm liquid ran down the younger's throat as he was licking him clean, not taking his eyes of of his perfect boyfriend in front.

Their clothes were all thrown on the floor, leaving them both naked, at what Luhan blushed. "What's wrong? Acting like our first time?" Sehun chuckled, causing Luhan to lightly slap him on the arm. "Sorry." Sehun breathed, holding back a laugh. Sehun slowly leaned in, capturing Luhan's lips. After they broke apart to catch their breaths, Luhan took one of Sehun's hands, bringing his fingers into his mouth and sucking on them while seductively staring at his lover. Sehun bit his lover lip, not being able to take in Luhan's sexiness. With one last lick onto Sehun's fingers, Luhan guided his hand toward his entrance. After an approving nod from Luhan, Sehun pushed one finger in. Luhan moaned louder with every trust while Sehun was placing butterfly kisses all over his neck, trying to make him forget about the pain. After Luhan adjusted, Sehun pushed in the second finger, and soon afterwards a third one, making Luhan moan and shake uncontrollably underneath him. "I'm ready.." Luhan breathed, his voice shaky. Sehun nodded, placing himself at Luhan's entrance. He pushed himself in slowly as Luhan was wincing in pain and pleasure Sehun was giving him. Once Sehun was fully in, Luhan wrapped his legs around Sehun's waist, giving him a chance to go deeper. Sehun slammed in and out of his lover, making him bit onto Sehun's shoulder and scratch his back. Sehun buried his head in the crook of Luhan's neck, moaning Luhan's name in his ear.

"God I love you so much." Sehun breathed between trusts. The pleasure was too much to bear, not giving a chance to Luhan to answer back with 'I love you too'. Instead, Luhan's moans turned into silent screams of Sehun's name as the trusts got faster and harder than before. Luhan bit his lower lip, not believing the speed Sehun was in.

"There!" Luhan screamed, burying his head between the strands of his lover's soft hair. Sehun obeyed, hitting that special spot over and over again, making Luhan's eyes roll back.

"Fuck!" Sehun moaned into Luhan's ear. "I'm coming! Oh god, oh god.." Luhan screamed as Sehun's trusts became hurried and uneven. With one last, deep trust, Luhan buried his head in the crook of Sehun's neck, a long moan leaving his mouth as he came all over Sehun's stomach. Sehun, at the sound of Luhan's amazingly sexy voice, came inside of his lover, his breathing unstable.

"God, this was way too better than all the last times." Sehun said, caressing Luhan's soft hair as his head rested on Sehun's chest. "You say that every time." Luhan chuckled, giving his boyfriend a quick peck on the lips. Suddenly, Luhan's phone rang, making him leave Sehun's embrace and reach for it.

"Hey Kyungsoo."

"Hey! I just wanted to check if you're okay. Are you?" Kyungsoo asked in concern. "Yup, I went to the doctor." Luhan smiled sweetly at Sehun, leaning on his chest again as Sehun's arms wrapped around Luhan's small figure. "Wait.. What? But it's.. Oh never mind. It's important that you're okay now. See ya tomorrow at school!" Kyungsoo said and hung up.

"I'm the best doctor ever, am I?" Sehun started kissing Luhan's neck. "Well, to be honest, my shoulders still hurt a bit..." he said before capturing Sehun's lips into a kiss. "I can fix that."
-

God, I really enjoyed writing this. All these Hunhan feels... I just can't. I want them married. Now.

I hope you enjoyed, you little pervert. Vote, comment, share!

The Fault In Our Pervy Minds (my moto by the way)

Love ya, HarukoTenno