20.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥

"Momma!" I yelled laying in my bed rubbing my head.

She peaked her head in my room, "Girl what?"

"Close the door."

She looked at me with a look before giggling walking in. "What done happened now?"

I sat up not knowing how to explain this without it being awkward, "Last Saturday me and Santana kissed."

"Was it like a peck or tounge?"

"The second one." I blushed hiding my face.

"That is cute, your finally growing up it's nothing to be ashamed about."

"He did that lil thang to my thang and I liked that thang."

"Girl what?" She looked at me crazy.

"Lick lick to my thang." I tried to explain to her the best I could making motions.

"Head? He gave you head child." She smacked my leg laughing. "That was your first I'm hoping?"

"Yes."

"That's good Cay nothing to be ashamed about. Really thought you was gay but let's not get into that, just be careful when your doing sexual things such as head can lead to sex, and sex can led to babies. I don't want any grand babies right now."

"Sex? Oh that's not happening I felt something when I walked passed him. That's the first boy I ever gave my body too and it's like everybody wants him and now I do."

"Oh baby that was either a gun or a monster. Them other girls do not matter if he wants you. Hopefully the nigga ain't a cheater cause we don't do that round here."

"mmm I just knows he messes with girls a lot but not too much."

"He mess with them hoodrats, your top tier baby them other bitches don't got shit on you, please remember that shit." She rolled her doing the most.

Self esteem boosted all the way.

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Y'all not talking to me?" Ki asked sitting beside Assen who was annoyed.

"Y'all last game this Friday?" Queen asked Santana handing me my food.

Doordash always come in handy.

"Yeah."

Study hall is so unnecessary all we do is sleep, eat or talk. Send us home.

Dipping my fries in my Chick-fil-A sauce I watched Ki slap Assen. "Bro!" Sin fell.

"Stop playing with me." She yelled backing up.

"Bitch what the fuck do you mean?!" Assen looked at her crazy holding his hands out.

"Your stilling  texting this bitch? Your a fucking cheater bro."

Dramatics.

"Want one?" I offered Santana one.

"Hell yeah."

"You crazy we broke up over two months ago and your still trying to fight bitches while your pregnant. I do not want you."