42.

𝗰𝗮𝘆𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗺𝘀

𝗰𝗮𝘆𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗺𝘀

30 minutes ago

"We already posted on the blogs talking about baeation not when I had to pay for my own ticket."

"You chose to pay for that shit just cause a bitch was talking to me? Yeah alright."

"Never cared about the female you distinctly ignored me to talk to her."

"She was a fan."

"And I'm a goat shut the hell up." I threw my suitcase on the ground. I definitely was being dramatic but oh well.

"On some real shit I wanna get you pregnant."

Ho- "Better take that up with God ain't getting nothing pregnant over here until I have ring on my finger."

"You sure?"

"Positive we aren't together."

"We are." He refused to listen to me walking away.

"Not!"

"You want food or what dumb ass?!"

Staring at him I did a small laugh taking my phone out, "Let me gone head and cancel this order cause when I'm doing too much that don't give you the right to do it." PS5 cancelled, he was doing so good.

"What you talking about?"

"Oh nothing."

He snacthed my phone out my hand, "Nooo! You know you my lil boo thang I was just playing." He tried to kiss all on me.

Funny.

"Oh thought I was a dumb ass? Funny how the situation changed when something you wanted got involved."

"You're a smart independent women." He nodded his head putting on a jacket.

"We need to get some you knows before we come back."

"What? Condoms? Already got thoseee."

"Sir. I was talking about honeybuns is sex the only thing I am to you?" I acted shocked covering my mouth.

"Sick of your shit completely."

"Starting to rethink why I chose to come out here with you."

     *҉

"This is so nice." I looked at the restaurant menu peaking at Santana staring at me with that look.

"Yep."

"What why do you keep looking at me?"

"Just thinking, remember our first date?"

"Yeah it was that arcade place then we parked outside my house."

"Honestly I loved you since that night."

Love? We ain't never said that word before and I mean never. After two years after we broke up we was still in touched visited each other but never said we loved eachother which made me feel slightly insecure because I definitely loved him.

"Love as in care for me?"

"In love."

Laughing his face dropped, "It took you Five years to admit you love me? We would have still been together if you-"

"Naw you know we stopped talking officially."

"You trynna say because I went off and actually started having fun and meeting different friends which happened to be guys and explored the dating world is a problem? We weren't on the same level and you wanted me to wait. I could probably have a commited relationship right now but I'm with you, because I love you. I told you this 3 years ago and you said 'I'm not on that right now'. You are the reason."

"I wasn't, I wanted to date too."

"No you wanted to explore different females bodies."

"So because I'm a man I didn't want to date but you did?"

"Because I did. I only had sex with one other man after we stopped messing with eachother and it was out of hurt because of you. I bet you couldn't even count on your hands how many women you have slept with over the past three years."

"So you mad at me because I was not ready to settle down?"

"You kept me waiting, you just thought I was visiting you from money out my own pocket for fun? You thought I was being a dumb bitch for fun?"

"How? We broke up you sounding real dumb."

"Please shut up Santana. You know I'm not like any of these other females you messed with and I mean none, you would literally fuck me one night I leave and a girl posts you the next and I didn't say anything because I was in love we weren't together I couldn't be mad."

"How was I supposed to know this Cay? You never talked to me about shit like that?"

"So I could look stupid?" At this point I was holding in tears felt as if my heart was being broken all over again.

"Have I ever cheated on you physically?"

"No. Cheating is not the only thing that can mess up a relationship you bring up this every time we get into an argument, your a great boyfriend and friend but you don't understand how a relationship runs."

"Whatchu you meann?"

"So are we like together?" Santana laid on my stomach.

If you call me bitch make sure you put stupid in front of because we just did a couple rounds on these people couch and bed after doing that whole lecture, what a waste.

"Depends I don't want to look stupid or be played with anymore I refuse."

"And I promise you will not."

"Okay."

𝟲𝟳𝟴-𝟳𝟰𝟳-𝟬𝟮𝟵𝟲

Wassup Shawty you coming back around?

"What that?"

And I oop

【________】

Not gone lie I was listening to Rod Wave writing this. When he said, "I get lost in my thoughts and I cry" felt that so hard. Then Hard Times came on and suddenly I'm having a shootout with my mirror.