Chapter 3 : *Morning Time*

*Renee to the side.*

Chapter 3 : Morning Time

                            " Renee's P.O.V "

I kept tossing and turning in my sleep so I just woke up. When I rolled over I found a note sitting on Reem's pillow.

Note : Good morning beautiful. I left the keys to the car on the hook downstairs. Also left 4g's on the dresser just incase you wanted to go out today. Don't worry about me. Love you, see you soon lil mamma.

                                                 ~Love,Reem.

Renee : I guess I'm alone today.

I went downstairs and saw the keys on the hook. Man he got like six cars. I ran back upstairs and put on Reem's shirt. I then started bringing my stuff into the house. Two hours later I'm sitting down in the living room watching the marathon for  "The Walking Dead"

and eating chips. As soon as I stood up to go in the kitchen Reem walked through the front door.

Kareem : Nae what you doing ?

Renee : What does it look like ?

Kareem : Watching my favorite show and eating my favorite chips.

Nae : Well that's exactly what I'm doing.

I ran to him and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. Im kinda sad cause I ain't my home girl Alyssa since last night.

Nae : Babe can you take me to see Alyssa ?

Reem : Yea. She probably at Dominique's house.

I grabbed Reem's hand and pretty much dragged him upstairs. I stripped out of his shirt and he ain't do nothing but stare.

Reem : Damn. I could look at you all day.

Nae : Well you can do more than look.

Reem : You sure ?

Nae : What does it look like ? I'm practically naked over here.

Reem : So that doesn't mean nothing Nae.

Nae : Okay imma put my clothes back on then.

Reem : Go ahead. I don't care. But you know I do want you to have my babies though.

Nae : I guess Reem.

Reem : I do. Shit my future is with you.

Nae : Okay. At first I thought you wasn't serious about this relationship, and I guess I was wrong.

Reem : I'm more serious than you think I am. If I wasn't serious you wouldn't be living with me. Shit to be honest if you wasn't my mamma or family you wouldn't even have stepped a foot in my house.

Nae : I'm sorry for doubting you.

Reem : It's cool. Come here.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap laughing.

Reem : Nae why you laughing you be scaring me. Why you laughing for ?

Nae : Nothing ?

Reem : Nae.

Nae : What ?

Reem : I love you. I know its been one day but there's something about you.

Nae : I love you to. Yea its been only one day but I feel the same way.

Reem : Damn. I feel like we on the same page now.

                           " Reem's P.O.V "