✨Part 9✨

(For this chapter mangle will have a pov)

Now let's get started~

(Mangle pov)

I sat beside Foxy next on the couch, he hasn't said much to me...I'm pretty sure he is just sick which of course makes you want to just be in your own world right?

But, I feel this feeling in me that something is not right...Foxy wasn't like this he would greet me and be the first to bring me into his arms then talk non stop to me not in a annoying way of course..

I enjoy his company but it's not the same with him being like this..But I just hope it's nothing bad that's going to change things between us..

I quietly glanced at him slightly awkwardly as I reached in for his present..

Better to kill the silence right? A great starter I guess to make him say something..

I reached for the present behind me then carefully placed it on his lap. With that he looked down seeing it, his eyes widen in surprise then glanced at me with a small smile..

"For me?" He spoke as his hands on it as I stared in joy wondering how he will react to it. "Of course, silly for you it's not much but, it's something to Express my love to you, merry Christmas." I said as I leaned my head on him feeling his warm self heating against me

"Um- thanks so much I'll open it up in a bit." Foxy said smiling at me then puts it beside him.

'I really wanted him to open it right now, oh well I guess he is not in the mood it's okay though..I thought as I looked forward seeing Bonnie talking to the Girls with his guitar in hand but, he is not playing it

The more I stared I caused bonnie to connect eyes with me, which made me feel suspicious about something

My gut kept telling me something more now seeing all of them give me a glance frighten like they were just told something that they don't want me to know..

"Want to join along? Bonnie asked making me wonder that he is covering it up whatever they were chatting about that it's 100% about me.. "No, thanks but thank you." I spoke lowering my voice down but sighed as Bonnie nodded in response then began to play a tune on his guitar as he began to sing

As I sat their telling myself it's all good there's nothing bad...maybe their planning to surprise me on my birthday.. yeah could be..

Aside those thoughts this song brought back so many memories that made me feel nostalgia as I listened more closer..

Great maybe this a better starter to make Foxy talk then take it off there to not make it awkward after all haven't seen him for so long..

"Hey~ Do you remember that song?" I said softly looking up at him with a smile perked up in my lips. He looked at me and nodded simply with a small smile which is killing me..

He is not the same!

"Oh yeah, very much what a time it was." Foxy spoke then looked forward once again, making me fall back into this state of being a outsider..

He doesn't sound sick to me what could it be? I asked myself staring at him carefully not to creep him out..

"I remember that time you took me out for a Date as us Sophomores, it was the best even though even if we had funny moments." I said as I placed my hands on him. He nodded as he chuckled slightly. "It was~You looked very Devine what a day." Foxy said now getting up from the couch making me feel this sting in my heart..

Once again feeling the same thing that I dont want to feel..

Since it can't be true..

"I'll be back, I'm going to head outside for a bit wait here." Foxy says gently running his hand down my own hand then left away leaving me all alone.

(End of POV)

(Foxys pov)

I walked outside to get fresh air, not that I hate being in there and being right next to mangle...

It's just that I couldn't bare being there with someone who I will soon be breaking my promise to too..

Something we sweared on for a long time..Those thoughts kept surrounding me haunting me making me feel discomfort..

I just hope I didn't make her feel bad by my actions...it was just my thoughts only..

When she touched me it brought many memories back that started to make me think about how our love was worthy with so much joy..

Making me feel guilt which is why I also had to get out quickly..Since I have someone else which is not her..

I know damn well it's going to hurt but, life moves on..

She has someone else right? She will be loved I just know it

Who wouldn't love a sweet girl? I will still love her as a friend of course..

Why would we be enemies? It's not wrong all I am doing is following what I think I should do to make my new beginning

Even though it's going to pain her once hearing this..I have a different plan in mind so that she doesn't become enemies with my new admirer..

TBC

Until next chapter..