New Student 🎒

I finish explaining everything, everyone sat back. I could see Tèa was upset still, she understood.

"Hold on, (Y/N) your Queen been alive for 5,000 years. Living again and again?" Tristan asked.

"Yes, she's been waiting for me to pass so we can rest together."

"Wow... She really loves ya..." Joey

"You said she's on her way here?" Yugi asks

"Yes, I saw her packing. But I don't know when she'll get here."

"Pharaoh you're welcome to live here." Grandpa smiles.

"Thank you."

He stands up and walks away.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to go to school?" Tèa finally spoke.

"It seems Pharaoh will be attaining Domino High. And is also my grandson and Yugi's cousin." I see him holding papers.

"What?" Walk over to him, he hands me the papers. I look over, "this is what Isis meant by everything I needed." There was a birth certificate, passport, enrollment papers for high school and a few others.

"We're here to help, in any way we can Atem." Yugi stood next to me.

"Thank you, everyone."

"What are friends for, hehe." Joey, everyone agreed.

~~~~

Everyone left after a while, as they went home to rest. As I went to Yugi's room, there were clothes and a few other things waiting for me.

"Isis really did get you everything you need." Yugi sat on his bed.

"Yes she did, I'll be forever grateful for. I've been given a second chance to live a life with my Queen. I just need to find her, help her remember." I sat on my own bed and sigh. "How am I going to get her to remember me?"

"Maybe if you told her how you first met, she might?"

I couldn't help but laugh, at how we first met.

"What's funny?" Yugi asks.

"(Y/N) was not born in my kingdom. She had no idea who I was. As I was walking through the markets, she happens to walk past me. I was captive by her, I had stop her."

"And?"

"I ask her for her name, first she hesitate told me it was (Y/N). When I ask for her to walk with me, she told me to get lost in the desert. She ran off."

"Oh okay, well maybe don't start with that."

"Haha, she had said many boys had asked her to 'walk' with them. She was not going to fall for something so poor. It's what I fell in love with her strong-willed. I knew then I wanted her to be my Queen. A woman that's strong, beautiful. I followed her around for the day. Saw she would care for my people. Help anyone that was need."

"She sounds quite the girl."

"Yes, she is. Why I wish to be reunited with her as soon as possible."

"She's coming to Domino soon. You haven't got much longer to wait."

"You're right, I've waited 5,000 years. I guess I can wait a little longer." I lay down staring at the ceiling. I close my eyes, we'll be together soon my Queen.

- Timeskip Week Later -
- (Y/N) -

- Timeskip Week Later -- (Y/N) -