special chapter: seonryu and jaeun

Few years later~

"Jungkook were gonna be late!" Saehyun yelled while she was in the bathroom checking something which she was really happy of.

'Positive'

"Alright! Honey help me with my tie" jungkook whined as he immediately bursted into the bathroom which saehyun hurriedly hide the item in her back.

"Alright give me a second go outside wait for me" she instructed.

After she hid the item on a box she went outside to fix the necktie of her husband.

"Uwu my husband is really handsome" she flirted as jungkook chuckled

"Why thank you mrs. Jeon"

--

"Did you bring the coats?" Jungkook doubled check the back of the cars.

"Yes i already put it in" saehyun replied as they drove to the location.

--

"Welcome to busan persona preschool where your kid will be well educated and well mannered" the principal said as parents cheered.

"For today's agenda we will be announcing the top honors of the school aswell as we called the child parents of him/her will be going up on the stage." The principal instructed as the lovely jeon couples was seated infront.

A/n: time skip to the u know what i mean😉

"First honor and promising award goes to

Jeon seonryu and jeon jaeun" the speaker said as parents clapped and the couple went to the stage.

"Congratulations sweeties" saehyun said as she and jungkook placed the medals properly to them.

"Kamsahamnida appa and ommoni" the twins said in chorus(?)

--

The snowflakes was pouring down on the ground as two kids played with grins spread on their face.

Fluffy warm coats was draped onto every member of the family. It was winter as they were strolling outside having a family bonding.

Bringing packed hot chocolate where it was placed by a neatly prepared basket with many snacks as they're going to the park.

The sun was covered with fluffy stretched clouds and heavenly scented air was surrounding the community.

Kids and family also couples was happily minding their own business.

Playing with snow making snowmans and singing a song.

The family approached the perfect spot of where they will be comfortably hang out.

As saehyun was placing the food properly with care with pigeons were surrounding in their spot staring at the bread they brought.

"Seonryu, jaeun wouldn't be fun if you could feed the pigeons with one of our breads?" Saehyun suggested as the two bundle of joys ran to her as she gave them 2 pieces of loaf bread to feed the little pigeons.

"Never thought this will be a good idea to hang out. Us family though" jungkook sat beside her as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder securely and warm heat spread towards them.

"Isn't this what we want? A happy family? I think this is our euphoria" she replied as she leaned her head to his chest.

"This is our euphoria.

You are the cause of it" he pecked her glossy lips.

"Eomma appa! We've ran out of bread" jaeun ran to the couple and sat between them.

"Yah you didn't wait for me" seonryu pouted as she walked casually to them seating beside her father.

"You know eomma how much we wuv you?" Jaeun said looking at them.

"We know we love you both too" saehyun chuckled and boop his nose.

"Mommy daddy, you are the cause of my euphoria~" seonryu singed in chorus.

"Who tought you that song?" They both said in amusement staring at the little girl who hid herself in the arms of his father.

"I made it up" she said.

"Should we make a song?" Jungkook suggested.

"Lets call it 'euphoria' " jaeun added.

"Of course" saehyun paused and held her belly.

Jungkook stared at what she did with shimmering eyes.

"But lets wait til' this euphoric thing comes out" she continued.

"No way your pregnant?" Jungkook said with a flabbergasted expression.

"Yup" she chriped as jungkook hugged her with tears of joy.

"Seonryu jaeun your gonna have another sibling" jungkook broke the news.

"YAYY another sister/brother" they screamed with happiness.

They both live happily without the ever. (Bitter much? Lmao)

"Lets name the little baby boy: jeon jarin"

[End of special chapter]

Yea sorry if you didn't like this chapter but yea i tried my best okay bye 😅😂