VI: Final Battle

Third Person POV

"The Final competition is about to happen. Sino kaya ang tatanghaling S-Class mage ngayong taon? Tawagin na natin ang mga kalahok sa battlefield.

Ang apat na magsasagupa ngayong taon ay ang mga frontiers ng kani kanilang grupo. Simulan natin kay Merleah of the Elsewherian seas at ang ka miyembrong si Serene Devas. Pero paalala na sila'y magiging magkalaban sa stage na ito!

(Crowd cheering)

Wren Oswald, son of Emory and Orlaith, na ngayo'y isa sa mga guests natin.

The emerging S-class mage, Ghishlaine Blanchefleur.

(Crowd Cheering)

The battlefield has opened, 10 seconds to start the Final battle. Again, this is a battle of the bests. Mag sasagupa ang mga kalahok hanggang sa hindi na kayaning makipaglaban ang isa sa kanila. Ang matitirang nakatayo ay siyang mananalo.

5....4....3...2...1....

"Nymphs of the calming seas of Elsewhere, bless me with your might. I'm one of the sirens, who answers your call. Let my voice be a soothing pain!

Song of Siren!"

Merleah cast. A huge bluish magic circle engulfed the battlefield. Then an echoing song was heard. The song of sirens.

"Wow! Merleah initiated with a spell called "Song of Siren!" Whoever hears the voice of the sirens will be petrified to death!".

A few seconds after, the spell was taking effect, Serene, Ghishlaine, and Wren's body is starting to turn to stone.

Wren quickly used his prowess and dressed with an armor.

"Embody Tower of god, Imperial Armour of Defense!"

Wren is holding a massive silver shield.

"Woah! As expected of the well-known mage warrior, Wren. He's now resistant to any magical attacks. The tower of god, imperial armor is indestructible due to its magic resistance and only a melee attack can combat it."

"Open Field, enter the dimensional state of protection: Dome of Rift! " Serene cast, then a massive black violet dome engulfed her surrounding, protecting her from any harm.

"Petrification won't be able to reach me when I'm in a different dimension. I'll obliterate all of you in one blow: Territorial Explosion!"

Again, a powerful explosion was witnessed by the audience. Serene has control of the battlefield. As long as the object is in her sight, she can make explosions and teleportations.

"Hahahhaha! Hahahhaha! Hahahahaha! Explode!" Serene laughed.

The battlefield was filled with smoke caused by explosions everywhere. The ground was also wrecked and the Song of Siren stopped.

When the battlefield was cleared, Merleah and Wren are standing unscathed. Probably because Merleah's body is water and Wren's imperial armor of defense has the mightiest shield. But Ghishlaine was nowhere to be found.

"Ngayon ay hindi natin nakikita si Ghishlaine. Siya kaya'y na petrified at na pirapiraso ang katawan sa explosion?" Tanong ng announcer.

(Crowd murmured)

"Explo Dereta!"  (Spell of an explosion on a designated area)

A magical explosion was thrown to Serene coming from the sky.

(Crowd cheering!)

"We thought Ghishlaine was already powdered but he was not. He's coming through, from the sky!" The announcer confirmed.