" Vaidūrya, Let Us be Hidden "

(Houtsuki POV)

Vaidurya is originally one of my seven power that is obligated to hide us--as in me and dear sister Hasu. It is the lone and small dimension which I created as our last home if needed. But I never thought... that dear sister would called me out just to give me time to say my farewell to Urahara-sama. Dear sister... is truly generous.

" ... This is... a bridge between the real world and spiritual world, isn't it? "
Urahara's-sama calm voice finally brought my focus back to him... But, it's not like he's ever out of my mind, isn't it?

" Urahara-sama is partly right. This place is similar to that of what you just speculated. However, this dimension is not as vast as that, or should I say... this is the place of my state of mind, my inner reality. "

" Your state of mind, huh? You put it too simply for me, didn't you? I can guess that this place is not as simple as it seems. "
Urahara-sama is indeed an intelligent man. He never asked me to explain about my power since the day I stayed with him in those brief moment, yet he's able to conjecture the truth behind each of my power.

" True, in fact, this power is the least likely for only me to use. Like this power isn't just for me, because dear sister can also use it. However, she can only use it when she's dying. Dear sister, unconsciously, used this power several times to meet with Aizen-sama. Which means that she's been near of death a few times. "

Urahara-sama looked down a little. With our current gap, I cannot seems to see what kind of expression does he make, but even if I do, will it change anything?

" .... I see. Well, at least I can grasp where I am right now. "
He then look back to me, wearing his usual relaxed smile when he'd lazying around in front of the television. Fufu, I still can picture it in my head so clearly.

"..... My action when dear sister freed me from the seal might have made her misunderstand as to lead her calling me out and used this power. Forgive me, Urahara-sama, for troubling you once again even after deciding not to burden you anymore... "

That's right... I'm a burden in his heart. All this time, I've been surrounded with many kind hearts. My dear sister is generous and always take me into consideration, Aizen-sama even though we never had a direct conversation, he talked so gently to dear sister and accept us the way we are, and my original master which brought me to reality... Urahara-sama take all the guilts for it. It's not his fault, but he always feel guilty towards me.

I am the one at fault here, I should've not wished for him. I should've listened to his wish for my cease to existence.

" Houtsuki, is it actually possible for you to have miscommunication with Hasu? "

Huh, I... didn't expect him to ask that? Why would that be?

" No, it's... unlikely to happen. Our body are one, so does our mind. Only the soul are different since we both born from different masters... "

" Then you must've listened to your own heart. You brought us to this place, is not because you only heed her call, but you... actually wanted this to happen. "

...

Oh... I see... This feeling.... This realisation... must've been what they called as self-awareness. Does that mean, I'm truly the one who brought Urahara-sama to this mess? I'm... I'm troubling him once again...

" I... I truly am not competent to serve you, Urahara-sama. "
I hanged my head low in shame, how could I possibly show this vulnerable side to him when I'm the one with absolute defence?

" ... Why is that? "

" Not only I didn't take your heart and wish into consideration, I keep burdening you with the guilts of my existence. "
Strange... my voice become broken like a drizzle... and I wonder why does the golds leak out from my eyes? I never called them.