The Rogue {9}

STAR

When I woke up for once the bed was not cold and I wasnt alone. It was a couple of weeks after the Perrie incident and lately Harry had been getting up and leaving no note, then he would not return for lunch, only dinner before rushing out again and again not returning until late at night, well after everyone was in bed. I spoke to him very little and even contact with him was minimal. I knew Rocky was suffering and I wouldnt be surprised if scar was to. It had been almost a month since Harry marked me and very soon I would be going into heat. If I didnt have my mate through that. I dont know what I would have done.

Harry was stirring besides me so I quickly shut my eyesand pretended to be aleep. I felt him get up off of the bed and go into the bathroom. He was in there a couple of minutesbefore he just left. Wow really. I am beginning to think that living with my mate was a big mistake. Atleast as a rogue, I was free and never alone, here where as i am never allowed to do what I want and am always alone. I only had Bekka and Gemma and even they were suffering. Harry, Niall and Liam were gone all of the time. And its time we do something about it.

"Girls" I say about an hour later in the Kitchen. The boys were all gone and it was just us and the guards in the house. " OK so I dont know about you but I am so sick and tired of the boys behaviour this past fortnight. They have all been leaving us alone for hours, before coming home to eat and leave again. I think it is time we do omething about it. They need to learn they cannot just abandon us. I say we just ignore them until they realise that we are mad at them. " the girls agreed so when the boys came home we went out for a run, I will admit it was painful but, if it means I get my alpha back, I will do it!!!

We carried son for four days before the boys finally noticed what we were doing.

HARRY

What have we done. Our mates won't look at us, wont talk to us, won even be in the same room as us. It has just been so busy an we were trying to keep the girls from knowing what was going on. But I know that was wrong of me. Each of them are mated to a were of power. Thy are strong. I need to confess to my mate.

STAR

We came home after our run to find the boys still in the house. We tried to walk past them but  we were grabbed and thrown over our mates shoulder. They  took all of us to our rooms and harry locked the door behind us two.

I sat on the bed and waited for him to talk.

"Star baby. Please talk to me. I'm sorry. I know we have ignored you all week. But please we didn't want you all to know. " I looked up at him if only to glare at him. "Know what Harry??"

"About the rogues. They have been attacking us in small numbers all week. And they are all from Sam. I'm sorry I should of told y..." I cut him of by jumping into his arms.  "Harry if you had just told m then it would have been fine. But because you didn't we were all mad at each ofyou . but you told me so I am not mad any more." I smiled up at him and we spent the rest of the day cuddled up downstairs with the betas and the thirds watching movies.

Hey everyone just wanted to wish you a merry Xmas from me up in Scotland xxxx