The Rogue {7}

Heellllooooooo! I am sorry that i have not been updating but as you have probably seen i have been busy with Life with Louis, which has just recently been completed. This is now mymain focus so there should hopefully be atleast one updat a week! :) here it is The Rogue Part 7

STARS POV

I woke up, feeling Harry shifting beside me. I turn round to see him staring at me lovingly. "How long have you been staring at me?" I ask him. He smiles and says, "not long, but we need to get up, if somebody wants to do their first Luna job." I look at him surprised. I hadnt thought that he had wanted me to start being a Luna right away. I mean he just marked me last week.

"Come on star you have been here nearly a month and so far only a couple of the pack members have met you! I would like to present you today at the pack meeting." I looked at Harry. "I want to meet them but are you sure they will accept me I mean what about the girls who have crushes on you, they are going to hate me and what if the males of the pack dislike me and..." He cut me short by putting hi mouth to mine in a sweet kiss. He pulled back "they will love you, the pack always love their Luna. Besides I may have invited somebody and their mate to come." He smiled micheiviously. No!

Just then a knock at the door and I could sense Liam on the other side of the door. Harry crossed the room in two quick strides, and opened the door. "Alpha, they are here." Liam said breathlesly, as if he had run up to the Alpha suite. Harry gave a curt nod, then turned to me. "Get dressed quickly then come to my office." He said, I nodded and he left. 

I had a quick shower then threw on some skinny jeans and white top. I grabbed my white converse and headed down to Harrys office. I opened the door and saw to other people stiing on the couches. The male stood up and I ran over and hugged him.

"Aidennnnn! OMG I cant beleive you are here. Is Alexis here?" I asked hurriendly. Aiden gestured to his side where I saw my bestest friend. "ALEXIS" "STAR" We hugged each other tight. "Oh my, who would have thought that the two most troubled girls in the red moon pack would become Lunas!" She said. I laughed, that was so true. 

I turned round and ran to Harry. He grunted in surprise then hugged me back. "Thank you thank you thank you Harry. I cant beleive this!" He stroked my hair. "No worries love, I would do anything for you and you know that." He replied. He went to sit behind his desk and I joined him sitting on his lap. 

Aiden smiled at me and Alexis started talking rapidly. "So what are you going to do for your introduction. What are you going to wear. Oh do you remember what I wore Aid? Remember it was te salmon cocktail dress, with a black belt and black heels? Ooooohh could we go shopping? Is there a good mall nearby..." She could have gone on but a small growl from Harry had her stopping quicker than a deer caught in headlights. Aiden must have thought Harry was growling at her because he returned a growl of his own. 

But I had heard the exact same message in my head. I looked at Harry and he nodded. "Guys we have had another break in. Our scout wolves have found four females on our northern border, apparently they put up one heck of a fight. We are going to check it out. You are welcome to come." Harry explained to Aiden and Alexis. Aiden nodded but Alexis looked wary. "Is it safe?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "If you sont wanna come then fine, then we will leave you with Ross. We cant promise anything." Alexi nodded and turned to Aiden. "I shall stay here." Aiden nodded 

We Left the office and shifted to our wolves. Aidens massive grey wolf was nothing compared to Harry. He towered a good inch about Aiden how towered about 2 inches above me. I felt instantly dwarved and they let out a wolfy chuckle before setting of a fast pace. I knew they were going slow for me, but I didnt need it. I could easily outrun, because after spending so many years as a decoy, well I learned many ways to preserve my strength but make myself run faster and longer. 

I applied this knowledge and took off into the trees. I heard irritable growls from behind then the sound of paws thundering in the quiet woodlands. I smirked and pushed myself further to the clearing where four f our scouts, Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum (Sorry major 5SOS fan so had to put them in here) , were crowded round three girl while the other was sat next to... Zayn? 

The possesive growls and snarls coming off Zayn when anyone went too near to her made one thing clear. This was Zayns mate. Harry and Aiden ad just made it to the clearing. I quicly filled them in and Harry howled. His eyes were pitch black and I was confused for a second before I realised that I was not the only one talking. Zayn had also been speaking. While Harry and Zayn continued to talk I looked back to the wolf still sitting beside Zayn. For some reason I felt like she was familiar. I mean there arent that many wolves that are pure white with slightly pink tinged ears. The name dawned on me and I let out a ground shaking snarl. Perrie! 

ZAYN

I cant beleive I have found my mate. But there is so much that has happened I dont know If I could even be with her. I should tell the Alpha When he arrives. The Luna is here already, looking confused before her eyes flicked to me, then back to Perrie. She looked away again when The Alpha and her brother enetered the clearing. The Alpha looked confused for a second but the Luna explained. 

I felt I should also tell the Alpha my side of the story. 

Zayn - itallics Harry - bold

Alpha sir. Perrie was sent here on a misson.

Which mission Zayn?

Well um. She and the rest of her group were sent to um well kidnap the Luna?

WHAT ZAYN! THIS BETTER BE SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE!

Alpha let out a long howl of fury and glared harshly at my mate. I let out a warning growl. His eyes shifted back to me, now pitch black. His loud growl enough to have me bowing in submission.

I looked back at the Luna and I saw her look at Perrie with recognisation. Then she did something nobody expected. She let out a ground shaking snarl that had even her brother stepping back slighlty. Perrie Looked at the Luna an a look of regret crossed her face. Then the Luna charged. Before Perrie could react The Alpha had jumped forward and grabbed the Luna by the scruff. She snarled back at him, and tried to twist out of his grasp. He didnt let go until she calmed down. She Sifted and looked at Perrie.

Harry looked between the two and said "I think we need an explanation" 

Well guys I have returned. The Rogue will hopefully now have regular up dates :)