Robbers

!! TRIGGER WARNING !!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

And it was on that night you decided that my love for you wasn't good enough.

"Please baby... please I want you"

Your hand sliding between my thighs

"No"

"No?"

"I don't want to"

"Please baby?"

You leant forward - kissing my neck whilst you moved hand to my breast.

"Please baby?"  Again - you ask.

My eyes wondered around the room, I tried counting the tiny mosaic tiles covering the wall behind you.

"Fine" I said - Although I didn't really want it.

You pulled a condom out of your pocket as though you had planned this moment all night. As you carefully put it on, you pushed me back so I was laying down.

I was in pain but that didn't stop you. I didn't like it but as long as you were happy, I was happy... right?

You got faster, and faster which put me through more agony... "don't show you're in pain, don't ruin this for him" I thought to myself.

1 minute...

5 minutes...

10 minutes...

15 minutes...

You let out a huge sigh and sat beside me. You kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much"

You only told me you loved me after I gave you what you wanted. Most of the time you were on your phone, not even looking at me.

You used me for sex.

I feel so stupid that I didn't realise it sooner.

You stole my purity...
You stole my worth...
You stole my happiness.

-
-
-
-
-

"Robbers" - A short story by me... A different approach to writing for this novel. I am creating a spinoff novel to this short story titled: "A Brief Inquiry Into Teenage Angst" Keep an eye out. // LOVE, ELLA.

DEBRIEFING
If you require any support or you suffer from abuse, please contact your National Crisis Hotline or Emergency Services.