Chapter 3 - The Mission To Odice

*Coming to present after completing the flashback*

Rose: So that's your Father!

Shawn & George: One more time we heard this story...

George: Uff... Such a drag!

Shawn: Mom! Leave this past already.

George: Peace over here now, that doesn't even bother us now.

Rose: The thing you call peace is because everyone is living here like a dead - with no voice.

*Shawn & George Looking at each other*

Old Man: (coughing wisely & smiling) Well I listened everything...

Shawn: It's because you having nothing else to do.

George: Haha! But brother where this oldy being hiding this whole time?

Rose: Sh... Stop! Say that again and see what I do to you.

Shawn: Please mom. You and that old both are just talks. Nothing else. Well, you Oldy baldy here again for whining about us making noises to our mom. Go away if you are still with that!

George: Yes! Get away already!

*Old Man maintains a smile on his face*

Old Man: Our village is also known as the land of weapons. But see what it is now - a land of deads. We need life here again. We need prosperity again.

Shawn: (Correcting) Was!

Old Man: (Recorrecting) Is!

George: (Recorrecting) Will!

Shawn: George! That doesn't even make a sense.

George: Well if it's not land of weapons we will make it again. So I said "will".

Shawn: George? Is that you? Talking sensibly? Maybe I have fever. No! You have fever.

Old Man: Listen kids. Stop commotion. It's not about was or will - it is the land of weapons forever. We have talent. It's all about the talent. We just need prosperity - that's it!

George: Ok!

Old Man: Well anything so far happened - leave that. You both just listen that now the village needs you for peace and prosperity again.

George: Sometimes you need peace and sometimes you need noise in deads. What you want actually?