Prologue

Deep-Sea Metro

Sagaci's POV

Let me introduce myself. I am Sagaci, one of the 5 octolings trying to escape the Deepsea metro. Brigett has been the one that keeps us a team throughout this entire cod dam mess and has a friend she has been getting help from. Etce is the wannabe anime villain but is good at the 8-ball levels. OctoHacker(or just Hacker) is the one who entertains us by singing when we're all down and is good at limited ink levels.  Octoboy is the best at boss clearing and the inkjet levels and I suspect he likes OctoHacker. Then there is me. I am the best at the baller and splatting levels and beating sanitized octos.

We all had just beat Girl Power Station, and HOLY ONION RINGS ON CARP, IT WAS HARD.

But after that, me and Bridgett could go get the last thing.

After getting the last thing(or is it thang?), Me and Brigett have been Walking back with the part (which looks suspiciously like a blender, but eh whatever), I noticed Bridgett wasn't as happy as she usually is.

"Brigett?" I asked

"Hmm?" replied Bridgett

"Is something wrong? you're not yourself today."

"No"

"Are you sure?"

"Hmph," said Bridgett looking at her feet

At this point, I knew something was wrong. She is always happy about something, whether it is boxes or a cool sea slug, she always has a happy tune, even when failing one-shot station for the hundredth time. She is what keeps Me, Etce, Hacker, and Octoboy from being depressed all the time. Then I figured out how to get her to tell me what's wrong.

"If you tell me, I'll give you boxes."

"Fine."

Yes! Bribing her with boxes will always work.

"Ok, so what's wrong"

"Urchin"

"And?"

"Leave..."

She has been talking to an 'Urchin' lately; giving her tips and stuff and keeping her happy.

"Don't worry, we'll see him at the surface, I promise," I said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first chapter of my new story

Nintendo owns Splatoon and the Octo-Expansion and the names are from their youtube channels, except for Brigett, who is owned by Viantastic

Pls Vote and Comment feedback as this is my first book and will update soon

Peace out for now

-The Author of this Book