Ch 2-Gearing up and Moving in

Etce P.O.V

Well, the news just ended, and I'm wondering if they got my JoJo reference. 

Anyway, Marina said apartments are relatively cheap here, and you get money from Turf War, Ranked, and Leauge battles, but first, I gotta change from my current gear. So Pearl, since she is crazy rich, loaned us some money to buy some fresh gear, and Marina made us some Octtophones

3rd Squid View

Etce and the others are visiting the shops and some inklings are just staring and whispering about them.

"So there are the octolings that were on Off the Hook"

"Look at their gear, where did they get it?" (Deepsea Metro outfits)

"Who would've thought Octolings could be in Inkopolis"

Gear:

 Etce chose the fake contacts, the Short-Knit Layers, and Trooper Power Stripes and bloblobber

Octoboy chose the bobble hat, Forge Inkling Parka, and Cream Basics and kensa splattershot pro

Sagaci chose the Squid hairclip, White V-neck Tee, and White seahorses and carbon roller

Hacker chose Devel Horns, Record shop look, and Blue Lo-Tops and soda sloshier

Last but not least, Brigett, choosing octoling shades, Neo Octoling armor, and boots and splat roller

(Comment if I got some gear wrong)

After buying their gear, Brigett immediately ran to the coffee shop to show Vian her gear, Octoboy and Hacker went to get money for their apartment by doing Leauge Battles together, Sagaci went to get a snack from Crusty Sean, while Etce was examining his new phone.

2 hrs later

Still 3rd Squid view

Vian woke up in the cafe with an inky nose. The last thing he remembered was seeing Bridgett, he felt his face heated up and everything black. He groaned and looked at the time.

"OH SQUID, IM GONNA BE LATE," said Vian

He had completely forgotten that Bridgett was living with him as of now. He had read the letter but forgotten it when he passed out. He grabbed his brush and ran to the nearest super jump spot. (running with a brush makes you go faster). 

After nearly missing his time, he burst into his apartment to a big mess. Brigett's stuff was outside his house, so he brought it in and started cleaning.

30 Min Later

Vian's Pov

*groan* I think this is clean enough. that was close, Brigett should be here by now.

*ding dong*

Ah, there is the doorbell, so that must be Bridgett. I open the door and see Brigett outside, rubbing her arm.

"Oh hey, Bri-" I start, but am cut off when she tackles me into a hug

"Awww, I missed you to Bridgett," I say, hugging her back

She just hugs me harder

After a while, she gets up and I close the door. I turn around and see her looking at my tv. I let her be and go to cook dinner, as it is late. I head to the kitchen and hear an explosion.

Brigett was messing with my tv and did something to make it explode, and now it's on fire. I grab my Kensa splattershot pro and shoot the tv to extinguish the fire. I sigh and look at Bridgett. She has her troublemaking grin. I sigh, I don't have any boxes, so keeping her out of trouble long enough to make dinner will be troublesome. Oh boy, this will be a long night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So, a new chapter. (Yay)

I have a lot of ideas, but it takes a long time to write this stuff.

If you want to be a writer, just try writing a story about one of your dreams, that's how I came up with this, anyway.

Like, comment, and follow me to be notified when I post again(Yayx2)

Share with others so I know people enjoy this.

Peace out

-The Author of this Book