destruction

A/N i forgot to mention clembrane is in the house as well and im adding mini moose here too)

Zar was in his lab thinking of ways to scare the humans, he created a helmet he calls.............. "the helmet" he knows it not a good name ,but its all he came up with he was going to use it to control all the humans to become his army. Luckily Ava was up and had a camera from her laptop from his base and saw this " i have to stop him " Ava said,  Ava ran down the stairs and saw Clembrane and the normal Professor Membrane just sitting down " where are you going grand kid " Clembrane asked. " Oh you know " Ava said " to save the earth " Professor Membrane asked " yes " Ava said " wait dont you want your lunch " Clembrane asked, he gave her a bag of pudding "uhhh thanks " Ava said in a disturbed voice and ran out the door  " my poor insane grandaughter " Professor Membrane said. Zar went to the news station and climb the building and connected the helmet with the radio tower, and it needed to connect with it which was taking too long " ugh great " Zar said, Gir was dancing around  and Mini moose was floating around .

Ava went to the building Zar was at ,and climbed to the roof and said" I got you now Zar " Ava said as she grabbed her cuffs " Gir defensive mode! " Zar ordered Gir shot a sandwich out of his head and it smashed with Ava's face making her unbalanced "hahahahahahahahahahahaha "Zar laughed .Ava wiped the sandwich parts off of her face and ran towards Zar with her cuffs Zar was running away from Ava "Mini Moose distract the human " Zar ordered. Mini Moose tried to hypnotize her Ava looked at Mini Moose's eyes and she was standing still, as Zar went up the tower to see if it was done connecting it was almost done, but Ava snapped out of being hypnotized by Mini Moose and ran away from Mini Moose.And grabbed the bag that Clembrane gave her and threw it at Zars face "aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhno the bad pudding nooo" Zar fell back and landed on the roof,Ava climbed the tower and smashed the helmet into pieces" nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo curse you Ava, curse you !"Zar yelled " yes " Ava said got down from the tower and smiled . As Ava got down from the radio station the police arrived" hey you get down from there you cant go up there " the police said, "but I was trying to stop Zar from controlling everyone "Ava explained " who " the person asked " Zar he is right-" Ava stopped and looked and zar wasn't there" nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo" Ava screamed  .

Zar was back at his base and put on a video game on and was playing with Gir, Mini Moose was burred in pop corn that Gir made " one day I will rebuild that helmet and I will control this world " Zar said .