The Girls Who Didnt Know Who 1D Was !

Hey peeps ! Tis is my first time writing a fanfic n publishing to the world ! Heehee hope u people will lk it !

Dun mind if its a little boring cauz I hv my much ideas up my mind yet...

Tis story is abt a girl named Chantal...she doesn't know anything abt 1D ... In fact 1D knows her from twitter ! The boyz all LUV her n r trying to fight for her heart...who will be able to win her heart ??? Harry ? Louis ? Niall ? Zayn ? Liam ?

Sigh...all u gotta do is read my story n find out !!!! Do ENJOY !

---------------------------------------------

Chantal n Ally are jus a normal teenage girls ! We r 18, we live in London Yorkshire n lead a very normal life like some other girls ! But we probably didn't know what was coming our way...

Chapter 1

~Summer is here !!!

" Yay finally it's the summer holidays !!! " Chantal said with full of enthusiasm. " What so exciting about that ? It's only the summer holidays....school will soon reopen in no time " I said in boredom. The both of best friends had been friends since at the age of 6. Chantal hv decided to come over to my hse for a sleepover ...

~At my hse

Ally's POV

" Hey Chantal wanna head to the newly opened London Square shopping mall ? " "Ummm...I guess so ! " Chantal said. So the both of us took a taxi to London Square to shop for clothes as usual... The newly opened shopping mall was humungous!!! It has more than 15 storeys n consist of abt 150 shops which makes it one of the the biggest shopping malls ever !!! Chantal's eyes glistened to the sight of how many clothes stalls there are. Her always being the number 1 fashion girl as what I call her was filled with excitement running to many different types of stalls in 15 min... It was totally exhausting.

Finally coming to a stop of me sighting Benches around I took a break n sat down..." Phew ! That was tiring dont u think so Chantal ? " as I looked up I realised she was missing. She probably went to another shop to chk out the newly designed clothes designed by the most famous designer in London ! As I was beginning to worry, I tried calling her by her cell fone but she wasn't picking up ! I ran around the mall trying to look for her n found her on the ground floor exhausted with bags n bags of clothes on her hand.

Chantal's POV

" Now ! Let's go to the movies !!! "

" But I'm exhausted Chantal..." I sighed. In the end, Chantal bragged me till I was finally willing to go.

~At the movies

" OMC !!! Is tt Twilight Saga Part 2 ? Ally look ! " She ignored me as She was too engrossed in my hand phone games...

" Ally ! " I shouted once more. " I'm so sry...yes ? " Ally said in a confused tone. " Nvm...I was planning to watch a movie..." Me starting to get a little annoyed. I yanked the fone out of Ally's hand n repeated once more. She was shocked momentarily n apologised for not paying attention to me.

Ally's POV

All of a sudden I felt a presence of five young lads standing behind me. I turned bck n was shocked I see the boyz of One Direction also queuing for a movie.

I heard that they r also gonna watch the same show as us n I was literally blushing at that moment... I kept bugging Chantal telling her the boyz were behind us but she didn't hv a clue who I was talking abt. She looked bck n saw five normal lads n turned bck front not realising anything.

Me remembering the fact that she knew nothing about them was puzzling me as they r the HOTTEST BOY BAND IN THE WORLD ! Everyone should know abt tthem...maybe she's just to into shopping...oh well -I thought

Aft buying the tickets we stood by the side to sort the tickets n plan on what we r going to do next...

Chantal's POV

" Hey Ally, guess what I think the boyz r talking about us. " " Really ?" Yea...listen

One Direction's POV

" Hey guys do u realise both of those girls didn't freak out in front of us ? Harry said feeling surprised!

" Maybe they don't know anything about us :/ " Zayn whispered

" Can we plz grab a snack now ? Plz ? I'm really hungry " Niall whined.

" Dun change the subject Niall " Harry said in a harsh tone. " Curlyy!! Dun be so rude to Niall :( " Lou >:|

Harry's POV

" Let's go and ask them ! " " About what ?!?! " Louis pondered

U will see..."Ok... I'm nvr goin to do the talking..." Niall said nervously. U won't Niall... I will!!!!

~As they walk towards us

Ally's POV

OMC !!! Now what ?!?!

What is Harry gonna ask them ??? Ask them out ? That can't be !

Plz VOTE/COMMENT/FAN !!!

Thxs I'll really appreciate it! Hope u enjoyed my first chapter! It's getting late so gd nite !

Dun forget to follow me @1D_HOTLADS !