almost ready

Estonia's pov
Months passed of us practising.  We are so close the day and the song is coming out great! And I think this helped me fall deeper in love with Finland. He has looked so armas (cute in estonian) lately whenever I see him. I can't wait to get this done. We have worked so hard. We take turns going to Germany's house and my house. We always think of a fun thing to do right after. Tomarow is the big day! Let's hope we don't screw this up. Especially after months of practice.
Finland's pov
Is it just me or is that girl flaming to be Estonia cute? I don't know what's wrong with me I promised myself I would only fall for Estonia and have kept the promise until now! My brothers have been going out lately a lot for some reason. When I ask where they keep going they always say "you don't need to know" or "Oh you'll see" it's annoying me... they want me to go get food from a restaurant that's 1 hour away tomarow! I just agreed because they have good food at that place. Otherwise I would have said no. Well now I better get to bed. I have a long day ahead of me....
Back to my girl Estonia's pov and time skip 11 am
I get to the Nordic's house. Finland had left 10 minutes ago they told me. We go to the back yard and start putting stuff up. I put a microphone out to be sure we have one ready. This is a amazing sight! Nordic's helping us set up a gift for Finland. This is going to be great
I'm not going to have Finland see the surprise next chapter. The chapter  after the next chapter is probably your best hope. But I'm thinking of keeping it going after the surprise. I will try to get another chapter or 2 out later