I won

Estonia's pov
I have been fighting for weeks. I mean all I'm doing is singing Estonian songs that are band for some reason. Better than violence! I think I'm close to winning to. He seems to be getting irritated because of me. Hmm Imma sing my national anthem (I will put it in lol).
A few hours later
"FINE ESTONIA YOU WIN! CHANGE YOUR FLAG THOUGH. ITS NOT LIKE I NEED YOU ANYWAYS!" Soviet screamed. It's overuse he's enjoyed to be missing new land. I quickly grab papers and going to the United nations office (why not)
"Hello ma'amwhat can I do for you today?" Said United nations
"I would like a flag change!" I said happily
"Ahhh another one who won independents from Soviet eh? Fill out these papers with the details of your new flag!" He smiled while giving me new paper work. I tOoK it and started describing the flag I want. 'Like Germany's flag, but with dark blue on top. Black in the middle. And white on the bottom.' I have him all the papers I have and my flag started the change. A few minutes later it's what I described on the paper.
"Thank you! Now Imma go pack to move out of Soviets house. Bye sir!"  I said waving while walking away
"Have a good day, Miss Estonia!" He said. I guess he reads the papers really fast. I went to my house started packing soon enough I was in my home town.
Nobody's pov
Estonia walked down the street's. She called Germany later (old fashion phone people) and he is letting her stay with him! He said yes. She is looking for his house when she saw...  the only person she played with as a kid...