we are ready

Poland's pov. We have the song ready (That's a lie I have 3 options) so we have everything ready (LiEs)! Estonia and Norway grab streamers and start putting them up. (I have none of this planet out I'm just making this as I go) the streamers are the colors of Estonia and Finland's flag. I scared sequins on the floor. Hopfuly this will work...
Finland's pov
I am ordering food and find myself thinking about that girl.. something about her smile and cute eyes made me feel nervous. Even though she's not here... i-i think I like her... But I can't she's not Estonia! Esti is the girl of my dreams! "Sir is that all?" A voice asked I shaped out of my thoughts. "Y-yeah! Thank you." I say acting like I was paying attention. Half a hour later she comes back with a bag. I look inside to see all of the food my brothers and j wanted. Guess I can talk while thinking about something different. That's a new ability. I pay for the food and walk out of the restaurant and get  in my car. I decide to text Greenland.
Texts
Fin: hey I'm on my way
Gre: oh ok see you soon 😓
Fin: you ok?
Gre: you'll see soon
That was weird what dose he mean by 'you'll see soon' is he planing something? If so what is it? If not why him and my other brothers keep going out...
Estonia's pov
"HE IS ON HIS WAY HURRY!" Greenland shouted. We were almost done anyways. I get in my place so dose everyone else! 2 hours later we hear a car pull up...
YEET THIS CHAPTER IS DONE and it is the middle of the night 😂