Kyle: Day 4

6 am: I couldn't sleep the entire night has been so weird. He's been holding me and he fell asleep. I don't know what caused us to do that. I don't know how Rebecca is going to feel about any of this. I didn't even question my sexuality until now. I've never really had something to test it on. But I know that if I truly am. It will be okay. 

8 am: We have all been woken up by the gunshots. People have been trying to get outside and run for their lives. And we are scared they're going to send cleanup crews to take care of everyone within the areas. We don't know if we will even make it and I know we're all scared. We plan on running at night to get out of the city. Maybe find somewhere safe and warm to stay and figure things out. We want to find out what we will do next. Will we get out of the state? Head north? There are so many things we could do but were not sure about what we will end up doing. But we cant mind that now. We need to make sure we all end up safe In the end. If we need to run now we might need to. We don't know how anyone will react. I mean no one knows what's going on or what will happen. Death will come but no one wants it to. We have been hearing people falling down all day and night. People keep dying and no one knows whats going on. 

12 pm: We all come to a decision we will head out of the house tomorrow at 2 am we will run to a hospital and find some meds and anti-bacterial medicine. We need to make sure that we will all be safe in the long run. If anything will kill us it cannot be an infection. Today has been a very boring and slow day.

*Bomb Noise*