Kyle: Day 1

9 am: I scroll through Instagram every post becomes the last. Everything molding together in the same image. Every post is made off of the last one. Memes after memes... Everything is the same. No new trends, no new artists. Nothing, the world seems as if its the same. And has been like that for years. Wake up, take a shower, go to school, go to theater practice, come home, and sleep. I guess I should just do what I always do... get up and go get some food. 

12 pm: Finally something interesting in my life. Some sort of illness is coming out of the CDC labs. It seems to be rapidly mutating and spreading faster than any seen before. They ask everyone to stay indoors. Most people aren't listening and I'm sure my family won't. Some leave their house with a mask on and I know I will. These things have happened in the past and I don't want to come as a victim to it. 

3 pm: Mandatory lockdown has been initiated by all government officials. No one wants to lose their life to anything. Some think it's like all past illnesses and will go away as soon as they. Other health officials don't think the exact thing. They don't know how to test if someone has it and doesn't know how it spreads. Rapid testing and parts of the city have been shut down. No small stores are allowed to be open. The only physical stores allowed to be open are the supercenters of today. Stores like Walmart, and Target. Luckily my family does all of their shopping online because it's overall is just easier to do it that way. The only symptoms the have been able to detect is that it has the overflow of blood via the mouth and a seizure.  But that is what leads to death... How could this happen so fast? It just doesn't make any sense for it to be this widespread. So long as my internet works I will be fine. I just don't want to lose contact with the people I love so much. Like my friend Rebecca. I love her so much and could never lose her. 

7 pm: The internet is going insane over all of this. None of it is making sense and platforms like TikTok and Snap are posting videos on the deaths. I couldn't die like that it looks so scary and makes everyone seem like they are losing everything. They lose all personality and just fall on the ground and blood sprays everywhere. Some of the most terrifying things in my life. Even worse than when I had to see my grandfather die in front of me. People are texting me wishing me the best of luck and wishing my family the best times. Were not sure how anything spreads so the CDC has initiated all cities to be under full lockdown and fences will be placed on all state borders. So many of my family outside that state isn't allowed to visit. All large social media platforms will be forced to stop all videos posted about the new worldwide pandemic by 12 am. I don't think they want panic among the youth. Although I don't think I know any of my friends who have died of it. I know about 2 of my friends have lost their mom or dad. I know the fields of South Dakota aren't the best place for a virus to spread. I guess we will have to see tomorrow.