Sister in law coming over???

Y/n
Age: 15
Gender: girl
Sexuality: lesbian
Personality:funny kind
Y/n POV

I was in my room on my phone. It has been 5 minutes since I woke up. My parents were in the kitchen along with my brother. They all were talking about some girl named Sana, I knew someone who was named Sana but I didn't think they are talking a bout the Sana I am talking about too. So I just decide not to listen and just continued to play on my phone. When I was on my I got so bored so I decided to go downstairs. When I did I went straight to the kitchen fridge. I opened it and looked to see if we have the food to make the food I want to make. I found the stuff and put it on the kitchen counter. I began to make the food while I did that I heard my brother say his girlfriend is coming over. He started to tease me since I didn't want him to date anyone it takes away time for me both to bond. 20 minutes later I finished the food it was also done cooking that's when the front had a knock on its my brother when to open it. I was shocked when I saw the pretty, sexy girl enter the house it was Sana my ex friend I found it weird.

Brother: mom dad and y/n this is my girlfriend Sana, y/n she is ur sister in law"
Sana: "hello"

I gulped and i has to fed my family by the food I made I even gave some food to Sana (ex friend). After eating I wen to my room I shrugged when I sat down on my comfy bed. I was sitting down while being on my phone