Alone with sister inlaw pt2. 21+

Sana got on top of y/n and looked in her eyes. Y/n was looking at Sana in the eyes she could tell she was lustful with her dark brown eyes. Sana then pressed her lips against y/n's lips and started to kiss her. Y/n was frozen and she couldn't help it so she kissed back to Sana's passionately, aggressive,soft kisses. Sana then grabbed both of y/n's breasts and started to squeeze them. Y/n was moaning softly in the kiss. Sana then kissed y/n's neck leaving hickeys, while she was doing that she was also, unbuttoning y/n's shirt. Sana continued to undress y/n while leaving hickeys on her body. Y/n: mmmm~ mommy what about my brother?" Sana: "it's ok babygirl I'm gay anyways" Sana started to play with y/n's hard nipples. She was pinching, flicking and sucking on them. Sana then sucked on one hard nipple while she plays with the other hard nipple of y/n's. Y/n was arching her back a little. Y/n: "mmm~ mommy this feels good can you do more?" Sana: if you want more then beg me babygirl" Sana smirked and y/n's licked her lips and begged Sana. Y/n: "mmm~ mommy plz fuck me, I'm fucking needy for you, plz fuck my pink tight pussy, finger me-". Y/n got caught off by Sana licking her pussy. In the room you can hear loudly moans and sucking or slurping sounds, y/n: aaaahhh~ fuck mommy this feels so good" y/n shouted out with moans, Sana stopped licking her pussy for a little. Sana opened y/n's pussy and put her tongue in her wet pussy. Sana began to finger y/n with her tongue. But y/n wanted her fingers instead. Y/n: Aahh mommy p,z use your fingers it give me ah more pleasure" Sana heard y/n and did what was told. Sana sucked on not one nor two fingers she sucked three of her fingers and then entered them inside of y/n, they slipped right in without any trouble. Sana started to finger yen at a medium pace. Y/n arched her back more and was moaning uncontrollably, and was squeezing the bedsheets. Sana started to finger y/n faster and deeper, Sana went up to y/n and kissed her lips to keep her quite. Y/n's back was lifted up/or had her back so high off the bed. Sana continued to kiss y/n but then decided to leave more hickeys on her body, Sana left a S on y/n to mark her as her. 3 minutes later y/n felt a knot in her stomach, she knew she was about to hit the climax. Sana fingered y/n even faster and she finally made y/n cum on her fingers. Y/n was panting uncontrollably as well, Sana could tell y/n was fucking tired but Sana wanted to do something. Sana got up and undressed her self and made y/n sit up, in front of her. Sana then started to hit her Pussy on y/n's pussy. (It's called scissoring) Sana and y/n were moaning, y/n had gripped on Sana's leg so did Sana they both started to grind on each other's pussy even faster. They could already tell they were about to cum. Sana and y/n: "aaaaahhhh~ fuck I'm gonna-" without Sana and y/n finishing their sentence they both came, their body was twitching. They laid down but Sana wanted to taste y/n so she did, Sana licked y/n making her moan once again. Sana: "mmm~ babygirl you taste so fucking good" Sana went up to y/n and kissed her, Sana made y/n sleepy and she had fell asleep. Sana laid next to y/n and cuddled her along with covering their bodies with a blanket.

I hope you liked it I tired I forgot how to write a story since it been a while of me using wattpad again
Vote,comment and plz follow or subscribe to my channel (XxBlack fox 2001xX) if u want