Alone with my sister in law

Sana
Age: 17
Sexuality: lesbian
Personality: kind, bitchy,cheater?

3rd person POV (in the kitchen with y/n's family and with Sana)

Sana and y/n' s family were talking about fun stuff and some stuff about y/n. On how she hates when her brother gets a girlfriend. Sana chuckled. while they were talking Sana took a sip of her drink. She also kept looking at the stairs witch Leads to the rooms. Mom & dad: haha that's funny well we have to go to work so take care of y/n." Y/n's mom and dad left to go work at the a company. Brother: baby can I have a kiss? Y/n's brother puts his lips in to a kiss position, Sana made a disgusting face but kissed him. After Sana kissed him she wiped her lips. 2 minutes later y/n's brother came to y/n)s rooms and told her he was going to go hang out with some friends while Sana is staying here with her. Y/n said "what?!" Her brother laughed and left the house letting Sana know to.

When he left Sana went strait to y/n)s room and sat on her bed. Touching her stuff on the little desk she had next to her bed. Y/n: yay don't touch my stuff now why are you in my room" Sana: " Cuz I want to and I have to watch you" Sana laid next to y/n making her shy or blushing. Sana then turned her head towards y/n and put her finger on her lips moving her index finger side to side. Y/n just let it be and was confused Lang with nervous. San just continued along with smiling. Until.........Sana stopped and got on top of y/n.