SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HIS➖NINETEEN

I STAND IN THE MIDDLE of the schools notice board inside the hallway, mostly because I knew the subject i had and because of the skins of students who stood there with me, eyes skimming around the new poster.

"The schools sleepover is next week?" A male voice questions unsure.

"Isn't that supposed to be next month?"

"I heard the principal is running low on cash so do the math."

"I can't believe it's compulsory."

"At least I get to sleep next to Cindy," I look by the side of my eye to see the ginger haired girl swoon twirling the  straight strands of her hair with her fingers.

"Look at the bright side, something controversial is going to happen." A brunette say this time around, hints of excitement could be heard in her voice.

The crowd reduces, unfazed faces and excited faces passing beside me as they made their way to their classes.

I on the other hand ignore the fact that the bell had just been rung, as my eyes glazed over the medium large poster hung on the wall.

The schools sleepover had always been over hyped, more reasons why student like myself lost interest in it, the two days sleepover has always gone controversial and by controversial, this was what I meant.

Last two years a freshman was seen giving a blow job to a senior, that same year Julianna, the second in command in cheerleading was caught banging the schools number one Francis Gillingham inside the boys locker room.

And just last year Kisha was caught fingering her self inside the classroom.

This were things that truthfully occurred on daily basis but got more Grammy awards because for one it happened on a sleepover organised by the school and two they were either caught by a teacher or by the principal.

And as much as the kids in my school loved gossip, I could clearly tell that they craved more than random stories, they wanted more.

"As long as they don't make us eat that disgusting ball thing the cafe woman makes every year." I avert my gaze to meet the scrunched up face of a blonde haired girl whose face deemed slightly familiar as she stares at the poster, "that shit tastes like fart and pukes children."

I chuckle lowly, shaking my head and waving my hands around the air in disapproval, "farts and puke taste better than that sewage dump."

She chortles turning her full attention to mine, "I didn't leave the toilet for days."

"I was almost hospitalized." We shared a look, as though we were reminiscing about the moment, before bursting into laughter.

When our laughter finally simmer down she stretches her arms out for a friendly shake, "The name's Georgia Washington."

I accept the gesture taking her hand, "Maria Shakespeare." A sudden revelation strikes me as I oppugn, "President of the daily scoop magazine?"

The daily scoop magazine is one of the only existing magazine in the school, if you knew anything controversial it would be on their first page, Xander had gotten on the magazine a lot of times than any senior and the only time I was unfortunate enough was when Kisha convinced Liam to pour paint on me an incident in which Xander shielded me from.