what do i do now?

//sorry its so short and i have not updated i have been bussy. but be expecting better updates more ofden c: //
~Mikey POV~ 

I look down at my arm for a split second and I see how much blood is coming out of me. I start to get weak but I just keep running. I finally reach my house, the door is wide open. I walk slowly up my steps. and practicly fall into my house. Nikki is there waiting then she hears me fall. She practicly runs up to me. She must have seen the cut, and it must have been pretty deep because I hear her call the police. And I black out. 

~Gerard POV~ 

I see the ambulances, and they are loading up.

"MIKEY!!!!" I shout as loud as I can. 

Nikki looks at me with complete worry on her face.
***
Im at the hospetal waiting for Mikey to wake up and Frank texts me. "Hey i kinda got your number... But its frank."
so i just call him.
"Hey frank im at the hospetal-" i start
"Oh my god!! Are you Okay?!?! what happened?!" Franks screams.
"Its.. its not me its mikey.." I explain.
"your brother? what happened?" frank asks.
"well he was with his girlfriend at the park and her ex pulled a knife on mikey. he got cut in the arm."
"im so so sorry." frank says
~franks pov~
I get off the phone. I feel terrible. my crushes brother is in the hospital... And now I can ask him on a date. And with my luck by the time everything is all cool. Gerard will relise how stupid I am.