Would you run away with me?

***Franks P.O.V***

This is the first time she has got caught; I'm worried what Gerard will think. 

"What happened Frankie?" Gerard asks me. 

"Uh... My mom found out, and she got beyond pissed. and started hitting me. Thats what you saw when you ran in my house." I say every word got harder to say, and gerard looks more sad than i have ever seen him.

"Im so sorry Frank... I respect what your mom thinks, and I don't want to have you get beat up over me..." Gerard starts and pauses looking down, i think I see a tear fall from his face. 

"What are you saying Gerard?" I look at him starting to shake dreading what i know he is gonna say. 

Gerard looks up at me, he has tears streaming down his face. "Im saying..... I dont know, I cant leave you Frank. and i dont want you to be hurt at home because of me..." He pauses yet agin.

"Please just tell me what you are thinking, i need to know" I respond.

"You should run away. you can stay here with me. when my mom finds out if she dosnt approve then we both can just run away together." He finshes.

I look at him in the eyes for a few seconds, nod and then give him a bear hug.

~Gerards POV~

That was the hardest thing to say that I have said in person. Frankie is so sweet and innocent, im supprised he reacted like this.

I keep my arms wrapped around him for quite a while.

The door opens slowly. Frank and I are still hugging.

Its my mom, its now or never.

"What??? Um... Am I interupring something?" My mom asks suspiciously.

My face goes red and I choke on my words.

"Hello Ms. Way, Im Frank... Gerards boyfriend." Frank says with confedence.

She looks at me supprised, then back at Frank.

"Okay just no sex till you have been dating for longer." My mom says then leaves closing the door behind her.