MIKEY?!?!

~Gerard POV~

 I went home about 20 minutes after Frank said he loves me. I did not want to go too soon after or it will seem like I am just afraid, but I don't want to seem annoying. Also Mikey wants to have his girlfriend over; but our mom is always working and our dad left us for some dumb slut. So I have to do lots of the cooking and cleaning also making sure Mikey does not do something totally stupid that's probably why he hates me so much, because everything fun is stupid and our mom would kill me if anything happened to him. I start to cook some hamburgers for them when I hear the doorbell ring. Its Nikki and Sam; They are both wearing excessive amounts of black as usual. Nikki is wearing a black beanie, a black hoodie greay skinny jeans and converse her hair slightly poofy. Sam has her dark grey beanie, a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, and vans. Her black and dark red hair messy.

"Hey. We need you.. its Mikey..." Nikki blurts out.

"What the fuck did you do Sam?!" I shout.

"I did not do one fucking thing we are here to try and help you little shit." She shouts back at me. 

"What the hell did he do?!" I say getting louder.

"This dude I think its Cassie's ex pulled a knife on him because he was trying to get her back and Mikey was not having it." Nikki explains.

"FUCK!" I shout.

~Mikey's POV~

I have never been more afraid in my life. All I wanted was to spend time with my girlfriend.. And what do I get?!  fucking knife pulled on me. I wan't to run but I am not risking it; for me or Cassie. Come on hurry up Gerard. The one time I really need you, you take forever. I see him, Nikki and Sam running they getting close and fast, finally. I look over at Cassie one of his friends are getting super close to Cassie. I really don't approve, I run towards her, but he lunges he only gets my arm he does a flip and in the prosess stabs himself in the leg. 

"CASSIE!" I yell and grab her and start running twords our house.