~Chapter 12~

Previous:
Madison goes to sleep with Tony and everyone at hype house finds it funny and cute. Madison invites Addison to go with her to the Sway house and Addison sees Jaydan with another girl and she doesn't find that so cool.

(Jaydan's POV)
I spend the all night in the Sway house I mean the boys from the Sway house were so cool to me, I'm not gonna say that the boys from the Hype house weren't cool, cuz they are, but the boys from the Sway house were much more cooler to me. I was just chilling in the house when some girls appeared, some were from a house called Club house and others were just Tiktokers and I noticed that a girl I think was called Indiana started to flirt with me, she started to approach me and out of nowhere she puts her leg on top of mine, I was a little uncomfortable because I didn't even know the girl so well and she was already flirting with me, I didn't know what to do because I wasn't into her, the girl I really liked was Addison. The bell rang. I heard familiar voices, when I look over I see Madison and Addison, Addison was shocked when she saw me with Indiana.

(Addison's POV)
I'm not gonna lie I was shoked when I saw Jaydan with Indiana but I try to ignore, I look at Madison and she looks shoked as well, and she just grabs my hand. When I look over I see that Jaydan and Indiana were coming into our direction, "nooo Madison let's go somewhere else" I whisper to Madison, "hang on" Madison says back, "heyy sis, hey Addison", "hii Jaydan" Madison says to him, I don't say anything back to him just give him a little smile and I look at the floor, "you know what I'm gonna see where Mads is", I say awkwardly and go away, "wait Addison" Jaydan says following me, I really don't want talk to him right now but I mean we don't even have anything with eachother so I stop walking and turn around, " yeee", " I feel like I need to give you an explanation", "about what?" I say lying, "you know, I don't have anything with Indiana we are just friends" jaydan say, "Hooo yeee, it wasn't what it looked like when I saw her with her leg on top of yours, but you know what, I don't even care, because we don't have nothing with eachother and you don't need to explain anything to me, you know what, I was really stupid when I thought......"

(Jaydan's POV)
Addison was talking to me really angry but she never shut up and I couldn't stop looking at her eyes that were just beautiful, I don't know what gave me, and I just kiss her, "why did you kiss me" Addison asks confused, "I don't know" I say confused as well, "it was just for me to shut up" Addison says smiling, "maybe" I say smiling to her, we both smile at eachother and she kisses me again.

(Madison's POV)
"I think I'm going to check on Addison" I say to Jaden, "I go with you" Jaden says to me, when Jaden and I go to see Addison, we see Addison and my brother kissing, "what" I say whispering to Jaden, "your brother doesn't waste time" Jaden says laughing softly so they don't hear us.

Jaden decided to make me a tour of the house while Addison and Jaydan were together, with Addison and Jaydan together I could spend more time with the boys and the girls, and we get to know eachother better. Time was running out and we were all sitting in the living room talking when Bryce asks if we don't want to play truth or dare, we all agree.

I spin the bottle first and it lands on mads, "truth or dare", I say excited, "truth" mads says a little reticently, "ok, is it true that you and Jaden are back together?" I say with a big smile on my face, before she answers, she looks at Jaden laughing: "no, I mean we are just still trying to figure things out ", she says, continuing to smile, "ok, good answer", I say nodding my head, Mads turns the bottle and it lands on Bryce, "truth or dare", she says, "dare", he says with a smug face, "ok, I dare you to go to a room and spend the night with Madison", Mads says that with a big smile on her face, "what, she won't do that" Jaydan says laughing, "what, I don't even know Bryce, and you want me to go to bed with him", I say with a awkward face, "if you don't want to do it, it's fine but you're breaking the ruuuules" Josh says looking at me,"you guys know that I do decid that as well", Bryce says offended and we all laugh, "ok I don't care let's just go" I say to Bryce, "yeee I don't care either, let's go" Bryce says smiling at me, "eww bro that's disgusting" Jaydan says to Bryce, I laugh to Jaydan, "but don't worry bro I'm going to do everything you would do" I say to Jaydan, "if you do what I would do there's going to be a party on that room", we all start to laugh "Are you guys going or not?" Nessa says impatient, "do we have another choice?" Bryce says laughing, "good luck friendyy" Addison says raising her eyebrows up and downn, "shut up Addison" I say laughing.

Bryce gets up and then he extends his hand to help me get off the floor, "hooooooo" everyone says when Bryce extends his hand to me, Bryce and I start to laugh, and we both go towards his room.

-----------------------------------------------------
A/N Hi guys I hope you are enjoying the story. I'm sorry if I didn't update earlier, it was because I was full of schoolwork to do and I couldn't finish this chapter. But now I have this all week without schoolwork so I'll just spend the week writing.

If you have any tips or any ideas that what should happen next in the story, just write me or just write in the comments, but let me know what you guys think.