~Chapter 15~

Previous:
Tony saw the tiktok and thought that Madison was 'cheating' on him so he decided to payback and he kissed a fan, what he didn't knew it is that someone recorded and post it on tiktok. Madison saw the tiktok and stayed upset and mad at him. Madison wanted to go home but she needed to take Addison first to the hype house, and get some of her stuff, but Bryce saw that Madison was sad so he decided to go with them to the hype house.

(Madison POV)
We had arrived to the hype house, I didn't want to go in and was kinda sceptical about it, and Bryce saw that I was kinda stressed and worried so he grabbed my hand. When we came in everyone that was in the living room stared at us even the fans that were still there. "heyyy" I say to everyone but a little bit annoyed because the girl that kissed Tony was there and she was literally staring at me like nothing was wrong, "hiii" everyone replies awkwardly, I try not to look at Tony because he would make me cry, damn I really liked him, "Addison can we go grab my stuff, this is kinda awkward right now" I whisper to Addison, "yheee let's go upstairs" she says, we were going upstairs, "wait Madison let me talk to you" Tony says trying to following us but Bryce doesn't let him, "no bro, I think you already did to much, don't you think?" Bryce says to Tony, "let me go, bro, I'm gonna talk to her" Tony says still trying to go upstairs, "no you won't, don't you see that she doesn't want to talk to you" Bryce says, "you don't know that" Tony says, "course I know who do you think was the one who tried to cheer her up after what you did", Bryce says getting angry, "what have I done then, do you think she is innocent, why do you think I done that?" when Tony says that I stay in shock, he doesn't even want to be sorry for what he did, "are you kidding bro, she didn't do anything to you" Bryce says even more angry, "she was with you man, everyone knows that she was with you, I saw your and Josh's tiktok" Tony says getting mad as well, "are you kidding me, she just stayed with me because we were playing truth and dare but she told me right away that she had 'something' with you, and we didn't even slept together it wasn't because i didn't want it but it was because she liked and respected you stupid" Bryce says, I was in top of the stairs watching everything crying on Addison's shoulder, but Tony pushes Bryce and Bryce punshes Tony and they start fighting with eachother, "stop guys" say running down stairs trying to separate them but I was to weak to pull them away, so Ondreaz and Thomas pull them away from eachother. I go check on Bryce, Tony had burst Bryce's lip, when I looked at Tony he had a black eye and a red cheek OMG what have I done, before I go I look at Tony and Tony look at me, I do a mad face,I grabb Bryce's hand and left the house and we go to my car, we sit down and I get some water and take some compresses to try to clean Bryce's lip, "really Bryce did you really needed to get into a fight with Tony, whoaaa your two are such a kids" I say angry to Bryce while I was cleaning his wound, "sorry I was just trying to explain what happened, he was the one who came at me first I just defended my self" Bryce says, "really what you guys did was just stupid" I say, "sorry" Bryce says, "it's ok he kinda deserved that" I say letting a little laugh out, "you see, but my question is why do you have this stuff in your car, do you want to open an hospital in your car and you didn't tell me anything?" Bryce says laughing, "hahahahaha so funny, for situations like this, you dumb" I say laughing and we both laugh. We were face to face and Bryce tried to kiss me so i went back, "not now Bryce" I say with a weak voice, "sorry, but you know he doesn't deserve you and I will wait as long as it takes" when Bryce says that I smile cuz I know he likes me,and he was so kind to me the opposite of what Tony was to me, but I still have feelings for Tony, they just don't desappear in a snap, "do you want me to drive" Bryce says, "no away, I can drive" I say taking the keys of his hands.

We drive back to the Sway house and I help Bryce to get in the house, "what happened?" Josh said, "this kid get into a fight with Tony" I said, "what, did you win?" Griffin says laughing and everyone starts laughing, "that's not funny guys" I say with a serious face, "why did you guys fight?" Jaydan asked, "because he was talking s*** about you sister" Bryce says rolling his eyes, "what" Jaydan says confused, "what did he said" Jaydan says, "nothing much" I interreupt the conversation, "I don't think it was nothing, watch this" Kio says bringing his phone and showing us a video of what happened in the hype house, "what, who recorded?" I say surprised, "there were some fans there, they must have recorded" Bryce says, "hoooo God this just goes from bad to terrible" I say leaving the room, "where are you going" Bryce asks, "home" I say stopping, "what no stay here you can't go home is almost night" Bryce says, "yhea just stay" Jaden says and Jaydan agrees, "no I really just want to be alone and think about what's happening right now" I say kinda sad, "I'm going with you then" Jaydan says, "no you're staying" I say, "no I'm going with you, I'm not gonna leave you alone" Jaydan says getting his stuff, "no really, I wanna stay alone" I say looking to Jaydan and he hugs me, "if you need anything just call me" he whispers in my ear while he is hugging me. When I was leaving Bryce grabs my hand, "you know if you need anything I'm here for you" Bryce says softly, "thanks Bryce that is sweet of you" I say and we hug eachother and I go home.