~Chapter 6~

Previous:
Madison and Jaydan go back home and they found out that their dad is hanging out with his assistant. Madison doesn't react so good to the news. Tony asks Madison to go on a date, and she says yes.

(Tony POV)
OMG I can't believe that really just happened, did I just really asked Madison to go on a date with me. But wait I don't even know where I'm going to take her, I need to ask Addison!! "Addisonnnnnnnnn" I scream going downstairs, Addison was making tiktoks with Avani, "jeeezzz what Tony" Addison says screaming, "I need your hellllp" Tony says screaming, "what do you need?" Addison replies screaming even louder, "why are you two screaming" Avani says screaming, "I don't know, but I will need your help as well" Tony says stop screaming to Avani, "but for what?" Addison asked to Tony, "You can't tell this to anyone ok? So I asked Madison if she wanted to go on a date with me" while I was saying this, Addison and Avani looked to each other and started to screaming, "OMG what are you saying that you and Madison are going on a date together?" Avani says excited, "yes" I say laughing at them, "so I need help to decide where am I going to take her because I have no clue to where to take her" I say kinda confused, "OMG you should go to watch the sunset with her" Avani says imaging the scene, "hooo yheee and before that you should go like play bowling or something like that", Addison says agreeing with Avani, "that's a good idea actually, after all you two are not so ignorant at all" I say laughing, "hahahahaha so funny helicopter" Avani says looking to me, we all started to laugh, "i think I'm going to do that and thanks Addison and clown girl" I say towards the stairs.

(Madison POV)
I went to bed really excited cuz I was going on a date with Tony, what how is that even possible.
I wake up with something liking my face when I open my eye I see two puppies and my brother recording my reaction, "what is this?" I say taking the puppies of my face, "can you not see clearly or do you need to get your glasses?" Jaydan says laughing, "actually yes give me my glasses pleaseeee" I say pointing to my nightstand dresser, "here" jayda gives me my glasses, "OOOOOOMG what are these little creatures doing here?" I say with a big smile on my face, "so dad was really concerned about what happened yesterday and how were you feeling, so this morning he decided to give you two little presents" Jaydan says looking at me, "and why he is not here for him to give me?" I say confused, "haaaa he asked me to do it because he needed to go really early to a meeting in the company", "I know what meeting is that" I say petting the puppy
(These two are Madison and Jaydan's new puppies)

"Madison dad is trying" Jaydan say looking at me, "ok ok I don't wanna talk about that anymore, you know where I'm going today?" I say excited, "where?" Jaydan asks curious, "I'm going on a date with Tony" I say with a big smile, "what no your not...

"Madison dad is trying" Jaydan say looking at me, "ok ok I don't wanna talk about that anymore, you know where I'm going today?" I say excited, "where?" Jaydan asks curious, "I'm going on a date with Tony" I say with a big smile, "what no your not" Jaydan says confused, "yes I am" I say kissing the puppy's muzzle, "whoaaa do you really like him?"Jaydan asks me concerned, "yes I do he's so kind and he understands me", "I understand you as well" jaydan says that while his taking a bag of skittles from my shoulder bag, without me noticing, "I know, just cuz Tony appeared that doesn't mean that you will stop being my best friend" I say laughing, "I know I'm just messing around with you" jaydan says laughing, "stupid" I say throwing at him a pillow, "Haaa I forgot to tell you this one her name is her is shadow and I gotta go bye bitch" he says leaving my room and taking shadow with him "I'm gonna tell dad" I say picking the puppy to my lap, "what name I'm going to give you, hummmmm I think I'm gonna call you Maxine" I say while max was wagging it's little tail, "so cute" I thought to myself.
I decided to post a photo on my Instagram: