a good new memory

"What is it?" Ben asked.
"When we were in the elevator.. and I was inside your arms.. I-it felt right, I mean I felt comfortable, safe." Kay said nervously. "Katharine, I felt the same way." Ben said and smiled. "You did?" Kay asked, she was surprised. "Yes." Ben replied.
Kay and Ben were quiet for a moment after that. Kay had butterflies in her stomach. She was so happy. She wanted to go sit next to Ben and maybe kiss him, but was too nervous to do it.
10.00pm
*knock knock*
"Come in!" Kay says. "Hey, it's me. I just wante- oh, mr Bradlee is here already. I just came to say that your meeting starts now."
It was Kay's assistant. She closed the door and left Kay and Ben alone.
"Kay.." Ben said and moved next to Kay. He took Kay's warm hands inside his and looked into her eyes.
"Can we skip the meeting? Let's go eat lunch or something. It's not that important. It can wait." Ben said, he wanted to spend time with Kay. He didn't want to talk about work.
"Um yeah sure." Kay replied.
Kay and Ben looked each other. It was quiet in the room. Ben's hand went slowly on Kay's neck. Kay looked down and then into Ben's charming eyes and went closer to him, put her hands on Ben's cheeks. And then, the thing both of them were waiting for the whole morning, happened.
Kay put her lips on Ben's and they kissed. Kay felt happy, she wasn't lonely anymore. After her husband died she had been very lonely.. Now all of her broken pieces went back together.
"Wow, I wasn't expecting that.." Kay said and looked Ben. "Me neither, but it felt good didn't it?" Ben asked. "Yeah it did.." Kay said and smiled.
Kay and Ben walked out of Kay's office. Kay said to her assistant that the meeting is canceled and she's going for a lunch with Ben and then they went into the elevator, it was empty.
"Good memories huh?" Kay said and laughed. "Well actually no, but maybe we can make a good new memory from here.." Ben said and put his hand on Kay's waist and kissed her. "Oh wow, Ben! Can't you keep your lips away from mine?" Kay said and bited her lip. "Sorry, you're just so beautiful, I can't help it" Ben said a smile on his face and shrugged.