I Guess a One Shot?

Ben P.O.V

The woods around me was constantly making me lose myself. The day was terrible everyone I trusted betrayed me. This is how it happened:

I wanted to marry Erica and went to Cyrus, Catherine, and Alexander for permission. They told me that they would send me on a mission to complete and then if I defeated the enemy and figure out the plan in a week I would be able to marry Erica. 

A.N. This is when Ben and Erica are dating and he wants to marry her.

The first time I almost completed the challenge. I had figured out the plan and defeated the enemies, but accidentally taunted the bad guys for too long because I figured out their plan so fast. The time ran out and I defeated the enemies after a week and a minute. So, I had to try again. I kept on going on more and more missions until the 43th one in which I completed the mission and the challenge. Cyrus, Catherine, and Alexander finally let me marry Erica and so I went back to Spy School to marry Erica.

I could not find Erica when I first went to Spy School and whenever I asked anyone they gave me a sad look and said, "Sorry, I don't know."

A.N If anyone sees this and comments first, U WILL GET A SHOUT OUT!