Why :Chapter 15

~Narrators POV~
The party had mostly ended and only a couple people stayed the night Germany, Japan, Poland and Russia. They where all sitting in the sitting room watching a movie. "Its getting late we should sleep" Germany said. "I'll get some sleeping bags" Canada said getting up. He came back a bit later with a couple and handed them.
There was two couches. American and Russia ended up falling asleep on one of them. Canada look over at them and laughed. Canada put a blanket over them and continued hanging out sleeping bags.

~The Next Day~
America woke up and noticed he had been sleeping on Russia. America sat up and tried to cover his red face a little. He went into the kitchen where he seen Canada and Germany already awake. "How was your sleep" Canada said with a smile while Germany Laughed a little. "Uhh G-Good" America said as he felt he's face heat up a bit. "ohhh your blushing" Canada teased. America gave a nervous laugh as he sat down. "You ok America" Canada asked. "Huh... Yeah just a bit tired"
"hmm you want some breakfast"
"N-No I'm ok"
"Morning" Russia said coming in. Germany gave a little laugh. "What is it" Russia asked. "oh nothing" Germany replied. America put his head down on the table and sighed. "you ok ame" Russia asked sitting beside him. "Yeah...I'm fine" America said sighing.

~Later~
"Do you all want to go to the park" Germany asked. Everyone agreed and got ready to go to the park. "Let's go then" Canada said as they all walked out the door and started walking. "Its roasting outside why are you wearing a hoodie" Russia asked America as they where walking. "Oh I'm just a bit cold" America respond. Russia gave a small nod as they continued walking.

Once they got to the park. "let's go" Japan said running ahead as the others followed America at the back. "come on America your so slow" Canada said grabbing America's arm but suddenly stopped. "America what are those bandages for?" Canada asked. "I-Its nothing Canada really I-I just..."
"America h-have you been...cutting"
"C-Canda...." America didn't know what to see he just stood still as tears formed in the corners of his eyes. "America why would you" Canada said pulling America's sleeve up. Canada didn't get a reply but instead the others came over. "What's going on" Russia said. Canada didn't acknowledge Them though. "America please tell me why" Canada said as tears started to fall down. The other gasped as they noticed what was going on. "I-I... Its b-because" America was stuck for words he didn't know what to do. "Im Sorry" America said pulling out of Canada's grip and ran. "America wait" Canada said as he chased him the others following behind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Teehee

~Soda