Ice Cream And Kisses :Chapter 17

~America's POV~
Russia and I walked to an ice cream store while Russia texted Canada that I was ok and we where getting ice cream. "You ok Ame" Russia asked me. "Yeah feeling better" I replied. We walked into the store and up to the the counter. "What flavour do you want" Russia asked. "Uh I'll just get a chocolate" I replied. "Ok. Can I get a chocolate and a strawberry ice-cream please" Russia said to the worker.

We got our ice-creams and walked around town eating them. "America why did you only want to talk to me about it" Russia asked. "I don't know, I just it's because... I like you, I find it easy to talk to you...I like talking to you" I said my voice shaking. I looked up at Russia his face a bit shocked. "You like me" He said looking at me. I then realised what I said and immediately starting blushing. "Uh no no not like uh—" Before I could even finish my sentence I felt Russia's lips smash against mine, His hands on my hips. "I-I...uhhh" I didn't know what to say when it was over and I was at a lose for words. "R-Russia you like me" I stumbled out. "Y-Yeah I have for some time just the day you left I was going to tell you" Russia replied his hand behind his head. "I Love you Russia" I said hugging him. "I love you to Ame" He said hugging me back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry but I've no motivation
:/

~Soda