Chapter 2

Hi you all wonderful readers!!! ^_^

I dedicate this chapter for making my new awesome cover, thank you MissNyxia!!! V(^^)V

Sorry for the late update because Im busy with my school and wushu so I have little time doing it....(_ _''')

To say Im shock doesn't even cover it; that my story could get on #4 hot list on werewolf!! O0O

SO THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH AND MORE INFINITY THANK YOU!!! >._

I can't thank you enough, but maybe a long update can,right? ^,^

so here it is Chapter 2,I hope you like it >^

sorry in advance if it still have grammar and spelling mistakes (_ _''')..but I'll still try to improve my writing...^^..and I like to thank you wetbell,hollows,and LovelyXDespair fot their advices.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Recap:

 My wolf howled and said the word I didn't expect to hear or to see "mates".

 At the same time the alpha sons or should we say 'my mates' stand up and growled possessively "MINE!"

 Everyone in the room froze and I have feeling that world war III is about to begin.

Chapter 2

 Clyne's POV

Tension is thick in the air that you could almost smell it. The alphas, including my dad, were stiff as a rock and on guard, waiting for something to happen.

 My gorgeous mates, wait, did I say 'gorgeous mates', argh!. They were glaring at each other, that if looks could kill, they would be all dead right now. They all look angry and ......scrumptiously hot, Oh god, Snap out of it Clyne!

 But I can't help it. My wolf wants nothing more but to go to them and make them mine and make us theirs. Plus, my body is aching in need of touch, their touch. And my mind is thinking of all the naughty things that I can do with them like kissing them passionately with their kissable lips, touching their-----

 My thought was interrupted by 8 low lustful growls that make my head snap towards my mates. Oh crap, they're gazing at me with eyes full of so much desire and lust that it sents tingling shivers down my spine. Fuck, I didn't think that I would get arouse by only my thoughts that make them arouse also. And getting an alpha or much worse 8 alpha mates arouse, that's a very bad thing especially if you are their mate.

 They are looking at me like I’m their prey, that they really want to bite into, I shuddered at that thought but it was from anticipation, that makes me angry. Angry at me that I couldn't control my body and my mind anymore.

 One of my mates steps forward and was planning to walk towards me but stop when 7 dangerously vicious growl ripped its way through the room, that shatters the house.

 "GET AWAY FROM HER!OR I SWEAR I WILL RIPPED YOUR HEAD OFF!" my mate 1 , let’s call them that, because I don't know still yet their names, growled menacingly while clenching his jaw and look like he's really gonna do it.

 My mate who stepped forward a while ago, growl at him "BACK OFF! SHE'S MY BUSINESS!" my mate 2 warn glaring at him.

"SHE IS MY BUSINESS" my mate 1 gritted through his teeth.