Chapter One: The New Day

Today is my first day of school and I'm so scared. I never moved before but when my mom died, we moved and it was a month ago. I put on a blue t-shirt with a white bird on it, a purple skirt, and a necklace that my mom had given to me when I was eight. My dad comes upstairs and sees me "Hey honey you ready?" He asked me with his smile.  I just nodded and he could see me scared so he leans down and puts his hand on my cheek and said "look at me and listen." I look at him as he said, "you may be nervous now but you'll make friends!" I smiled at him and then all my fears went away so I kissed his cheek and said "thanks dad you always know what to tell me!" He smiled back and said "what are dads for?" That made me giggle and we walk to school. We stopped by a bakery and I ate a cinnamon roll and a cookies and cream smoothie which I know it's unhealthy but it's tasty and I was in a rush so. I looked at the time it was 7:15 AM so I had forty five minutes until I have school so I grabbed my bag and my food and then went to my favorite spot I go to with my mom which helped me. I missed my best friend. Her name was Luna and she had hair that was blue and shimmering! I decided I'll call her after school. After all she is my best friend so why shouldn't I call her?! So I decided to wait until I have to go. I was hoping I could make friends so I wouldn't be lonely when I'm at school.

Hey guys!
This is the first chapter of my story!
Hope you enjoy!
Thank You!