Chapter Four: Luna

Flashback to four years ago

My name is Luna. I'm the best friend of Mylene. We were like sisters for life. I remember when I was crying in the bathroom when I heard a knock on the door. She asked, "Hello what's wrong?" I didn't say anything because I was scared, then she opened the door and gasped seeing me. I had a black eye, cuts and bruises, and a broken arm then I blacked out.

Two hours later

I woke up at the hospital and that same girl was there sleeping. I said, "hey wake up." She woke up and ask if I was okay. I just nodded as I started crying. She hugged me and calmed me down. I finally asked, "Who are you?" She smiled and said, "I'm Mylene, nice to meet you!" I didn't know what to say so I just froze in fear. The girl who now know as Mylene, held my hand and said, "Don't be afraid, I'm really nice, and also your hand is cold as ice." I started giggling at the silly rhyme she said and I smiled at her saying, "You're really funny my name is Luna and it's nice to meet you." She smiled and said, "Nice to meet you too." We met Martha a week after I was released from the hospital and we became MLM. That's our group name. Mylene Luna Martha. Easy right? On Halloween, they told me to choose there costumes. For Mylene and me, I choose witches, and for Martha, I choose as Ahri from K/DA.

We had a great time, but when Mylene told us she was transferring, I ran away and cried

We had a great time, but when Mylene told us she was transferring, I ran away and cried. I didn't want her to leave because I was getting bullied because I had black wolf ears and a tail from my parents. I got depressed because my parents died in a fire, and when Mylene and Martha saw me like this, I was scared they would hurt me but instead they held my hands and hugged me. I started to cry so hard my eyes got red. I told them everything and after hearing it, they smirked. I knew what they were doing. They both tickled my wolf tail and I started giggling like crazy! I couldn't stop giggling because it was my most ticklish spot ever. A few minutes later, they stopped and Mylene gave me a necklace with a moon pendant. Since Luna is Spanish for moon I cried again. She said no matter how far we are, we are always MLM forever. Two weeks later, she left but because of her, I have more friends. Because of Mylene Haprele and Martha Belloni, I, Luna Stone, will be happy thanks to my new best friends forever!