Chapter Two: Friends, Enemies, and Loves (Part Two)

After meeting everyone, a woman with orange hair and dressed in white came up to me and smiled at me. "Hello. Are you the new student?", she asked me. I nodded and she said, "That's great I'm your new teacher Ms. Bustier. And you are?" I told her my name and she nodded and went to her desk. She started talking and said, "Good Morning class today we have a new student would you please come up?" I go to the front of the class and say, "Hello everyone my name is Mylene Haperle! I hope we can be friends!" Everyone smiled, except a blonde haired girl with white sunglasses. The teacher smiled and said, "Thank You for telling them now will you please sit next to Alix?" I nod and remembering her from earlier thanks to Mari, I sit down next to the pink haired girl who smiled at me.
After class has ended, I go to the bathroom where the blonde hair girl walks up to me and pushes me down, "You look ugly and shouldn't be in my class." Then she smacked me and left! I started crying as I knew that it was like back at my old school. I wiped my tears and walk out of the bathroom. No one noticed but a tall boy with a black shirt with bones crossed in a x. I blushed and he asked, "Hey you looked upset. Are you okay?" I shake my head and started crying again as he hugged me. He brought me to the nurse after he saw my cheek red from the slap. The nurse told me to have a ice pack and I left after. "Thank You", I said to the cute boy. He nodded and asked, "Your name is Mylene right?" I nod and smile, "Yes I am. Who are you?" The boy blushed and said, "My name is Ivan." I kept thinking he was so freaking cute! I nodded and he walked with me home because he actually lived at the end of my street and I squealed in my head. I asked him what was his favorite animal and he said it was a ox. I said, "I love mice! They're so cute!" He chuckled and smiled, "We're at your house safe and sound, I hope that we could have a sleepover sometime Mylene." Then he kissed my cheek and I blushed super hard and thought, "OMG OMG OMG OMG HE JUST KISSED MY CHEEK!" He blushed also and hands me a piece of paper. I looked at it and it was his number and said, "I'll see you tomorrow at school Mylene." I said, "Y-yes see you tomorrow Ivan!" I go inside and sees dad isn't home so I do my homework and wondered what will happen tommorow.

That was the second part of Chapter 2
Super long but it's done
Bye guys and follow my YouTube channel please!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYPWZWIfXVFLzrDoTv38aQ