nine.

•"and now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good."

•"i prayed to God, hoping he sends someone who understands us, even in our moments of chaos..."

____________________

Atlanta, Georgia
April' 19

malik raymond williams-

I woke up before Kai. She was laid out all over. She's been having trouble these last few days as her morning sickness began to kick in.

I've been trying to be there but she doesn't like to be bothered. She'll be 14 weeks in a few days and it's not getting any easier. She doesn't eat much and she'll even throw up liquid if she has too.

I rolled out of bed.

Come on boo. Time for church.

"What time is it?"

9. I answered grabbing my phone and checking my notifications.

"What time is it?" She asked again.

I said 9. I told her again.

"Oh I didn't hear you. I'm still tired."

I can see that. I nodded and went into the bathroom.

"I need you to get out. I gotta shit."

I ain't in your way. I ain't never stop you from shitting before.

"Malik get out." She said to me starring at me wearing a thin tank top and a pair of ethika panties.

Why you want to argue? I asked spitting the toothpaste out.

"I don't. I'm just not in the mood to look at you."

Don't look at me then what the fuck.

She stripped out of her clothes and sat on the toilet. This has been a, so far moody and miserable pregnancy.

I left her in the bathroom and went to wake the girls up.

Sarai? I knocked before entering.

"I'm getting up."

Okay.

"Pea is in here with me."

I walked in more. Well get up and handle what y'all need. We gotta go soon.

"Daddy it's egg sunday?" Kaiyah asked waking up.

Easter? Yeah. So get up. Sarai help and make sure your sister looks just as pretty. I smiled and kissed their foreheads.

Today after church Leila and my Dad had put together a nice dinner for Easter and Kai felt it was the perfect time to tell the rest of the family including the girls. There was no special way in telling them I guess she was just going to tell them. We haven't been on the same accord lately and I'm just letting her go about it because I know this pregnant was different. Every pregnancy is different and I was trying to be an ass about everything