nineteen.

• "I never knew how easy it was to be both happy and sad at the same time."

____________________

Atlanta, Georgia
June'19

kai monét dennis-

Mhmm. Yes I can handle that.

Yes. No problem.

Mhmm. Yeah.

Bye. I hung up my phone. As if the phone calls weren't enough. I had my son who chose to kick all morning and my 7 year old laying directly on my collar bone and a stretched out baby dad across the bed.

It was well too early for me to be up. I never get up at no 6 am, everyone knows that shit. My dad had request about Kimorah and her party, Jalanni thinks he's gonna keep spending days at a time over here and Kimorah won't shut up about it all. On top of that I'm still mad about last night but shit has to get done today so I had to begin with this.

I'm already up I might as well take them to school.

Pea. I rubbed her back.

She moved.

Time to get up. Come on.

She stretched out.

Ouch. I said moving her elbow from where my rib cage used to be.

"Sorry."

It's okay. Go start on your teeth and face.

"Can I have my phone?" She asked. Every night since getting her phone she puts it in our room at bedtime. I don't need her tempted and sleep deprived because she wanted to be up all damn night.

Yes after you handle the important things go. I pressed her out my room. She went one way and I went another to wake up Sarai.

Princess.

"I'm getting up." She turned.

As long as you know.

I shut her door back.

It still amazes me everyday I wake up to be in this house. I mean the echo is outstanding. The floors are fucking marble like whaaaat the hell. Chandeliers and spiral fucking steps I couldn't ask for anything other. I love this house but I rather be on one accord with the person who bought it.