twelve.

•" i don't have to say much, my daughters gone speak for me..."

____________________

Atlanta, Georgia
May' 19

kai monét dennis-

Good Morning Princess... I softly spoke creeking her door open and entering her room.

"Hiii Mommy." She said back to me opening her eyes and stretching.

"Happy Birthday Sissy."

Happy Birthday Ryzie. I smiled getting in bed with her.

"Moooooom." She begged acting as if I wasn't cool.

You're mama can't lay with you now? I asked sneaking Kaiyah into her bed as well.

"Mama." She chuckled hugging my neck.

Come on, get up. I pulled her up and out her bed. Brush your teeth and wash your face, start on your day.

Come on Kaiyah you too. I said snapping back into a serious groove.

"I might need your help, So i'll call you." I said to Sarai.

Okay. She said dragging her feet out the room and going into the bathroom.

I gave Kaiyah a sinister smile as we exited Sarai's room. We ran downstairs.

I set up Sarai a special breakfast, with the company of Kaiyah.

I set a one and six number balloons at the island, and birthday cake pancakes, bacon and sausage and eggs. Everything was made by me this morning of course.

I laid 16 individual candles in her pancakes and waited until I heard the water stop running to light a single candle to flame them all.

"Mommy this candle." Kaiyah said covering her mouth in excitement.

Light it. I handed her the candle and gave her permission.

"I can't." She said scared.

Alright move. I said lighting it and blowing it out. I poured her juice and called her.

"Sarai! I need help! Come here! Hurry." I pulled out my phone and record her running down the stairs. Her face turned so fast with a smiled and then covered her mouth.

Happy Birthday Princess. I smiled ending the video.

You like it? I asked with a smile.

"Yes." She smiled sitting down.

Make a wish hurry up.

She closed her eyes and said something and blew them out.

"Yayyyy!" Kaiyah clapped kissing her sisters cheek.

-

Good morning ladies. I wanted to inform you all that new arrivals are in, I had a double order placement this week and although it's Friday does not mean items can be reserved for next week. If you get it today it's yours and if you get it Monday it's yours. If it's still here next week it's yours. That's anything.