7.I get lost in your beauty and I can't see...

~78hrs~

"I missed these cheekbones" Louis kisses each of Zayn's cheeks.

Zayn laughs, wiggling out of Louis embrace, "I missed you, too,"

"Wow, this place is very... you," Louis says as he walks into the loft.

While Zayn closes the door, he hears Louis coo.

"Well, hello, cutie," he sees Figaro rubbing himself against Louis' legs, "Heard lots about you. Zayn treating you alright?" Louis baby-talks while holding the cat in his arms.

"Don't spoil him," scolds Zayn, only joking.

"Oh, shut up," Louis replies as Figaro jumps out of his grip. "Aw, did you really make a cuppa for me for when I arrived?" he says as he sees Liam's cup in the coffee table.

"No, that's..."

"Cold," Louis interrupts when he touches it.

"Yeah, 's not mine. Liam crashed here last night," Zayn explains awkwardly.

"Did he, now?" Louis replies with a cheeky tone.

Zayn scoffs, "Not like that, Lou. It was raining and his friend didn't show up to pick him up so I let him wait for him here," he says already picking the cup and putting it in the sink.

"And he didn't drink his tea? What a disrespectful man. Imma kick his tiny balls when I meet him. Cause I'm going to meet him, yeah? You work today, right?"

"Yeah,"

"So I'll drop you off, kick his balls, then entertain myself in London, return, kick him again, and then pick you up. Sounds good?"

"Sure, Lou," Zayn chuckles.

"But right now, lets get some lunch. I'm starving," Louis sighs dramatically.

~74hrs~

"Hey," Zayn greets Harry, as he and Louis approach him.

"Hello," Harry replies already hopping off of the tall chair and leaving the counter

"Hi," Louis breathes as he takes Harry in.

"Hi," Harry repeats, smile growing and dimples forming.

"Please tell me you're not the guy Zayn's miserably fallen for," Louis says without taking his eyes off Harry.

Harry gives Zayn a confused look before answering, "I... don't... think so. No,"

"Good," Louis smiles wider, "Because I think I just did,"

"What?" Harry chuckles nervously.

Zayn is too amused by the whole exchange to say anything.

"Louis Tomlinson," Louis introduces himself, stretching his hand.

"Harry... Styles. Harry Styles," Harry replies clumsily.

"Your eyes are stunning, Harry," Louis says as they shake hands.

Harry chuckles and blushes a deep shade of red.

Zayn laughs and, finally, interrupts, "God, Louis, you're embarrassing,"

That makes Harry snap out of it, "Hey, um... Tom's here so he'll close when you're done,"

"Alright," Zayn nods.

"Okay, so..." Harry pauses, "You're still coming, right?" he asks.

"Sure. We'll be there," Zayn answers.