10.All I want is the taste that your lips allow

(A/N) I didn't like how this story turned out. I'll finish it anyway and try my best to not make it completely horrible. Keep an open mind and don't think too much if you want to enjoy the rest of it. Thanks! xx

------

He finally turns to look at him "I'm completely lost,"

~24hrs~

"Listen, we'll sort this out, yeah?" Zayn speaks softly, "You're not alone. I'm right here, Li,"

"How?" Liam speaks defeated, "How can you speak to me when I'm not even here,"

Zayn pauses a moment thinking how to explain.

Liam speaks again, "I mean, I could be dead in my flat without anyone noticing..."

"Don't say that," Zayn interrupts, "You're not dead, alright?"

Liam then does wait for Zayn to explain a little bit.

"Ever since I can remember, I could see people," Zayn starts talking, "People that only I could see. It was only until I was fourteen that I understood I could see people moments before their death,"

"Moments?" Liam asks worriedly.

"I guess some moments are longer than others," he sighs, "I never talked to them. I can't even recognize them. That's why I never knew about you,"

"So I've been just... drifting like a disoriented boat," Liam nods sadly.

"You're not dead," Zayn reaffirms and takes a breath before speaking again, "You're missing,"

"What?" The look on Liam's face makes him want to hug him so much.

"No one has seen you since last Saturday but, hey," Zayn soothes, "We'll find you, okay? I'm going to find you,"

Liam doesn't answer, so Zayn suggests, "Let's go to your place. See if you can remember anything. Then we'll make some calls and find out as much as we can,"

"Alright," Liam nods weakly, "It's not very near. But it's a walkable distance,"

"I'll follow you,"

"Yeah," Liam whispers and starts walking, Zayn getting right by his side. "Can you talk to me? My mind is so blank I can hear the echoes of my own thoughts. Can't remember a single thing. Apart of being with you, that is," he admits with the tiniest crook of lips.

"Of course," Zayn shares a shy smile, "I can confess something,"

Liam's lips curve a little more, "What?"

"I've been watching your videos," Zayn blushes as he watches his moving feet.

"You have?" Liam groans, without an angry tone, "God, I am so embarrassing. Why would you waste your time like that? You probably think..."

"I enjoyed them," Zayn interrupts Liam's ramble, "Very much," he adds in a smaller voice.

"But please tell me you have only seen the newer ones," Liam pleads.

"Can't say that," Zayn chuckles, "Why did you buzzed your hair?"

"Worst decision in my life," Liam rolls his eyes, "I was just..." he suddenly stops walking and stares behind Zayn.

"What?" he asks turning around.

"Hmm..." Liam stares fixedly.

It's a very narrow alley in between two shops. In one they sell animal products such as cheese, dairies, and cold cuts; the other one is an organic market which is closed.