Part 5

Date with noona

I'm letting my hair fall loose from the braid as I look at myself for the last time in the mirror.

"You look beautiful." Taehyung flashes a boxy smile and I return it gladly.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, you actually do." I hear a sudden voice from behind and both Taehyung and I jolt in our places.

"Boss, you scared me." Taehyung puts his hand on his chest.

"You're scared of literally everything." Hoseok -who was beside Yoongi- rolls his eyes and Taehyung's smile is long gone. Silence fills the room when we all realize Taehyung gulps down rather loudly and his teary eyes look away.

"You don't have to be mean all the time." Taehyung whispers as he takes his apron off, trying to look anywhere, but Hoseok "Good evening, boss." He says goodbye to Yoongi and smiled sadly at me. Then he's gone.

"Taehyung's right, Hoseok. You don't have to be mean to him all the time."

Hoseok shrugs and before anyone can say anything, my phone starts ringing.

"I have to leave. Good evening." I smile at Yoongi and glare at Hoseok.

As I answer the phone, I open the door of the coffee shop and close it behind me.

"Hello." I smile. "Don't tell me you're late because I'm already outside."

"And I'm already here." I hear a voice behind me and when I turn around I see Jungkook staring down at me with a smile on his face.

I hang up the phone and smile at him. "Hey, you."

"Hi, Jiminie." He says, and I can't deny that I like the way my name rolls out of his lips.

"So... where are we going?"

"I think coffee is not an option." He laughs as he sees the scowl on my face. "So how about pizza?"

"Pizza sounds great." I smile.

_______

We're sitting on our table waiting for our pizza and I'm looking outside the window, loving how the sun is setting and the sky is showing its purple and blue colors when I hear the snap of a picture. Startled, I look in front of me where Jungkook is with the camera in his hands.

"I couldn't help it." He puts the camera down. "Was it too creepy?"

"A little, considering it's the first date." I smile, not actually caring about the picture.

"You looked too beautiful looking at the sky." He admits and I feel my face getting hotter.

"Thank you." I mutter right when the waiter is placing our pizza on the table.

When he's gone, we start eating our food. I don't realize I'm literally devouring it until I catch him staring at me with an amused expression. Just then I realize I'm shoving all the pizza I can inside my mouth. I feel my face turning red and force myself to gulp down. It hurts my throat.

"I'm sorry." I look away, sipping on my drink.

"Don't be. I like girls with appetite." He smiles.

Girls.

"What's wrong?" He asks, realizing my obvious annoyance.

"Oh, nothing." I try to compose myself and smile. "So, tell me about you, Jungkook."

"Well, I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm 23 and a photography student."

"Is that it?"

"Do you want me to start talking about my childhood traumas and weird fetishes on the first date?"